Brain differences in political orientation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Liberals do not push their agenda on anyone. For the conservatives, however, it is another story. Their entire agenda is based on forcing others to believe what they believe, live as they live, and accept the same norms and standards as they do.:cool2: They are not satisfied with having choice. They don't want anyone else to have a choice.

jillio, first let me explain that this is not directed at you personally, anyone else here personally and is not a slam on you in any sense. But tell that statement to the Jews of the Holocaust. Tell that to the unborn. Nuff said!

Well, airportcop.

You should expect a lot of pro-choicers will tell you otherwise. This AllDeaf is heavily pro-choice leaning, so our opinions or views are not really welcomed here, you see.....

Last edited:
... BTW, God called spilling your seed upon the ground an abomination. Are you going to try and convice us now that you have never masturbated?:laugh2:
No, God didn't say that. It has nothing to do with men masturbating. It was a very specific event by one man, Onan, that displeased God. It was Onan's responsibility to carry on the name of his deceased brother thru marrying his widow and producing children. He refused to do that.

Genesis 38
8 And Judah said unto Onan, Go in unto thy brother's wife, and marry her, and raise up seed to thy brother. 9 And Onan knew that the seed should not be his; and it came to pass, when he went in unto his brother's wife, that he spilled it on the ground, lest that he should give seed to his brother. 10 And the thing which he did displeased the LORD: wherefore he slew him also.

No, God didn't say that. It has nothing to do with men masturbating. It was a very specific event by one man, Onan, that displeased God. It was Onan's responsibility to carry on the name of his deceased brother thru marrying his widow and producing children. He refused to do that.

Genesis 38
8 And Judah said unto Onan, Go in unto thy brother's wife, and marry her, and raise up seed to thy brother. 9 And Onan knew that the seed should not be his; and it came to pass, when he went in unto his brother's wife, that he spilled it on the ground, lest that he should give seed to his brother. 10 And the thing which he did displeased the LORD: wherefore he slew him also.

NLT version might make more sense to the less-Biblical...

Then Judah said to Er’s brother Onan, “Go and marry Tamar, as our law requires of the brother of a man who has died. You must produce an heir for your brother.” But Onan was not willing to have a child who would not be his own heir. So whenever he had intercourse with his brother’s wife, he spilled the semen on the ground. This prevented her from having a child who would belong to his brother. But the Lord considered it evil for Onan to deny a child to his dead brother. So the Lord took Onan’s life, too.

Are you going to try and convice us now that you have never masturbated?:laugh2:

oh my!

23326350.jpg

And trying to further your own conservative agenda is somehow ethical? Yeah, right.

As far as I can see, no one is trying to push a liberal agendas here.

Then why is religious discussion not allowed?

censorship?

As I can see, Jillio is the first person to proclaim religious discussion is not allowed, as well as the first person to misrepresent scripture. So, if religious discussion is not allowed, why would Jillio do that?

censorship?
feel free to email Alex (AD owner) and ask.

As I can see, Jillio is the first person to proclaim religious discussion is not allowed, as well as the first person to misrepresent scripture. So, if religious discussion is not allowed, why would Jillio do that?
nobody is allowed but feel free to report her post.

censorship?

None of the above. It's because discussions about it tend to end up in flames and threads ended up getting locked so the owner banned discussions of religions on this forum.

Genesis 38

.... is it just me or did Reba just basically say that it's okay to masturbate?

MY VIRGIN EARS!!!!!!

Those 15 weeks fetuses ( 15 weeks pregnant ultrasound - YouTube ) are "wanted" that would be considered as viable ones. So, if a 15th week fetus is not able survive at outside of the womb, the fetus is not viable one.

On the another hand, 30th week fetus ( 30 weeks pregnant ultrasound - YouTube ) is more viable because he/she could have a chance to survive at outside of the womb.

Am I understand you, yes? Don't worry, I am not going to hag you. ;)

Yes, you understand it perfectly. Until a fetus is capable of surviving outside the womb, it is not viable.

jillio, first let me explain that this is not directed at you personally, anyone else here personally and is not a slam on you in any sense. But tell that statement to the Jews of the Holocaust. Tell that to the unborn. Nuff said!

Anytime someone prefaces a statement with "This is not directed at you personally, it is obvious that it most certainly is.:cool2:

I lost family members in the Holocaust. And I find it offensive that you would pull the Holocaust out of your butt in nothing more than an attempt to bring an emotional component into a debate. That is low, indeed. To compare abortion to the Holocaust is fallicious. Abortion is a choice. Being gassed and burned in an oven is not. How dare you. Only from a white privileged male would you hear such a thing.
You are quite right. Enough said. Anything else you say from this point forward will only serve to further show what a despicable, insensitive, conservative agenda pushing low life you are.

Not directed at you, personally, by the way.

Most unborn babies are viable!!

Simple math show you wrong.

Pregnancy - 40 weeks
Limits viability - 24 weeks, or 60% through pregnancy

If we look right now all pregnant women entire world, spread should be roughly even across all weeks pregnancy, give/take few. Therefore, roughly 60% all pregnancies less 24 weeks, or unviable.

So 40% viable. How this "most"?

Yes, you understand it perfectly. Until a fetus is capable of surviving outside the womb, it is not viable.

I heard a new way to remove a fetus and to place in the life-supporting machine thing, so he/she can survive, and then someone would adopt the child later. But, I suppose they would prefer abortions to life-supporting machine things. I'll ask someone about the article that I read last April or so. It's very interesting to read!

Genesis 38

So the Christian sects can twist the words of the Bible and say God was speaking metaphorically when it is about something they want to do, but take them literally when it involves something they don't want to do.

Sending a dude to have sex with his dead brother's wife sounds a lot like pimping to me.

I heard a new way to remove a fetus and to place in the life-supporting machine thing, so he/she can survive, and then someone would adopt the child later. But, I suppose they would prefer abortions to life-supporting machine things. I'll ask someone about the article that I read last April or so. It's very interesting to read!

Life support will not save all babies born too early. It will only save a few that are just below the viability line. And in "saving" them, the baby generally ends up with so many medical and developmental probems that they end up close to a vegetative state.

There is a reason that we have a certain amount of time in our gestation period. It takes that amount of time for a fetus to develop to the point that it can live independent of the mother's womb.

If a woman wants to carry her pregnancy to term and give the baby up for adoption, she has the right to do so. If she doesn't want to carry the pregnancy to term, then she has the right not to. No one outsitde of those directly involved should be involving themselves in her decision. And Roe v Wade guarantees the right to privacy between a doctor and his patient.

So the Christian sects can twist the words of the Bible and say God was speaking metaphorically when it is about something they want to do, but take them literally when it involves something they don't want to do.

Sending a dude to have sex with his dead brother's wife sounds a lot like pimping to me.

My and Reba's words are copied directly from the Bible. You make what you will from it. No twisting occured by Reba or myself.

Carry on.

Simple math show you wrong.

Pregnancy - 40 weeks
Limits viability - 24 weeks, or 60% through pregnancy

If we look right now all pregnant women entire world, spread should be roughly even across all weeks pregnancy, give/take few. Therefore, roughly 60% all pregnancies less 24 weeks, or unviable.

So 40% viable. How this "most"?

Not to mention the number of miscarraiges that actually occur prior to the woman even knowing that she is pregnant.

But hey, don't confuse him with facts. He finds facts to be an annoyance. He would much prefer to rant and rave based on emotion.

Not to mention the number of miscarraiges that actually occur prior to the woman even knowing that she is pregnant.

But hey, don't confuse him with facts. He finds facts to be an annoyance. He would much prefer to rant and rave based on emotion.

I prefer facts as they are even when they're not what I want to hear.

My and Reba's words are copied directly from the Bible. You make what you will from it. No twisting occured by Reba or myself.

Carry on.

Reba's interpretation was not copied and pasted from the Bible. And I might remind you that when you do copy and paste, you are also taking out of context. Anyone can find a Bible verse to support anything they want to. The LDS find support for polygamy in the Bible, but the other Christian sects don't. That is why it is not an effective reference for debate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back