Bottesini's Korean Thread (ask Jiro all)

Aack! A coup!

Luckily I had arrranged for magical shielding already.

Sorry your magical shielding isn't working.....

Dictator Jiro has been assassinated for leading our country into dicatorship as well as he can't represent our country due to being foreign born.

I will temporarily be your leader until we have our free-democratic elections --tomorrow.

That's right--in the morgue Bottesini.

I am suspending everyone's positions until the Elections are held.

Sadly real life interferes and I must leave temporarily.

You may expect Dr. Frankenstein to be taking a look at our beloved former leader.:hmm:

I have been assassinated. Damn Operation Valkyrie! Damn it all! I shouldn't have signed it! :mad2:

Sadly real life interferes and I must leave temporarily.

You may expect Dr. Frankenstein to be taking a look at our beloved former leader.:hmm:

Dr. Frankenstein isn't a practicing doctor in this democratic country as his medical license was revoked.

Sorry Botti--you are being jailed for treason.

"You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say can and will be used against you in a court of law. You have the right to speak to an attorney, and to have an attorney present during any questioning. If you cannot afford a lawyer, one will be provided for you at government expense.

Please answer the following questions:

You have the right to remain silent and refuse to answer questions. Do you understand?

Anything you do say may be used against you in a court of law. Do you understand?

You have the right to consult an attorney before speaking to the police and to have an attorney present during questioning now or in the future. Do you understand?

If you cannot afford an attorney, one will be appointed for you before any questioning if you wish. Do you understand?

If you decide to answer questions now without an attorney present you will still have the right to stop answering at any time until you talk to an attorney. Do you understand?

Knowing and understanding your rights as I have explained them to you, are you willing to answer my questions without an attorney present?

everyone, lets kiss jiro to make him happy like this
4041emo-messbrasil.gif

Dr. Frankenstein isn't a practicing doctor in this democratic country as his medical license was revoked.

Sorry Botti--you are being jailed for treason.

"You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say can and will be used against you in a court of law. You have the right to speak to an attorney, and to have an attorney present during any questioning. If you cannot afford a lawyer, one will be provided for you at government expense.

Please answer the following questions:

You have the right to remain silent and refuse to answer questions. Do you understand?

Anything you do say may be used against you in a court of law. Do you understand?

You have the right to consult an attorney before speaking to the police and to have an attorney present during questioning now or in the future. Do you understand?

If you cannot afford an attorney, one will be appointed for you before any questioning if you wish. Do you understand?

If you decide to answer questions now without an attorney present you will still have the right to stop answering at any time until you talk to an attorney. Do you understand?

Knowing and understanding your rights as I have explained them to you, are you willing to answer my questions without an attorney present?

I refuse to answer.

I will wait for the people to speak in the free elections.

<Blows kiss to our fallen leader>

under my Empire? sure it can be when I'm in good mood but it's technically a dictatorship. :mad2:

Like Gunnery Sergeant Hartman said - "I am hard but I am fair. There is no racial bigotry here."

Methinks Bott has created a monster!:shock:

Back