Bottesini's Korean Thread (ask Jiro all)

Oh. So, you're not Korean disquised as Irish, either, huh?

No, but I almost guarantee Jiro is bona fide Korean, although very Americanized.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=akB8gfCMTDg]YouTube - Frank TV: Charles Barkley[/ame]

Subtitles by me (Kinda long, too bad it's not with the clip)

Hello on the NBA on TNT!
Hello Everybody, i'm Ernie Johnson at your service along with
Kenny Smith and Sir Charles Barkeley (impersonated by Frank Caliendo)

First half of the Nuggets (game), and they are struggling to beat Kobe Bryant and his Lakers

Ernie: Gentlemen, your thoughts?

Kenny: Well you already knew you know,
its the same story for the lakers they have the soap opera going on,
and Kobe has this monumental tact of trying to be an offensive player carrying the offensive load.
I don't over the season think one guy can do that. That's not like him.

Ernie: Charles how about that Denver defense (basketball defense)

Charles (Frank): Er-nay it was turrible. It was just turrible.
Their defense offended me, thats how bad it was. It was crazy.
They need to be all over Kobe Bryant just like we need to be over Kim Jong Il.
Kim Jong Il is nuts. He gonna blow up the world, cuz he's a knuckleheaad.

Kenny: Uh, sure, but what would you tell the Denver Nuggets if you were coaching them at halftime:

Charles (Frank): Kenny I tell em you gotta shoot the ball, thats what, shoot the ball just like you shoot Kim Jong Il.
He's nuttier than a payday bar (candy). You can't give a little guy or a little man a nuclear missile - that's crazy thats a recipe for disaster Kenny.
Turrible Turrible Crazy Knucklehead Turrible.

Kenny: Charles, the game?

Charles (Frank): The man wears platform shoes and appears to be 4ft tall. He an angry little man Kenny.

Ernie: Charles, is there any chance, that you could, I don't know, talk bastketball?

Charles (Frank): I tell you what there ain't gonna be anymore basketball if that KJL gets his way.
That GUy's coocoo for cocopuffs.
That tiny little bird on the cereal box, he's nothing compared to KJL. He's a knuckleheaad!
A Knucklehead! Kenny you hear that!

Kenny: I heard you very well

Charles (Frank): you hear it Ernie?

Ernie: Too much, hard not to:

Charles (Frank): OK. not a problem. Pretty good. Pretty good show so far guys.

Charles (Frank): *speaking to his son* You wouldn't give a knucklehead a bomb would you? I didn't think so.
That is turrible. I bet KJL wears the same size pants as you. Same size Pajamas. Laying in his tiny little
bed thinking about blowin' up the world. That would be ridiculous right there. Sweet dreams.

Later asleep: Bad man. Knucklehead. Bad Hair. Platform Shoes. Bomb da world. Turrible.

*Later in North Korea*

Rest is subtitled

Phew!

No, but I almost guarantee Jiro is bona fide Korean, although very Americanized.

as expected from my Ministry of Language. I'm awarding you a Medal of Honorable Patriotism. :cool2:

<glaring at Jillio> :mad2: you...... DOMESTIC DISSENT!

:ty: naisho and wow.... that's some excellent HD quality! Thanks god Obama's putting this DTV a top priority! :cool2:

as expected from my Ministry of Language. I'm awarding you a Medal of Honorable Patriotism. :cool2:

<glaring at Jillio> :mad2: you...... DOMESTIC DISSENT!

It's beginning to get very confusing...writing in the center, Irish Koreans, Korean Irishmen......you people!

It's beginning to get very confusing...writing in the center, Irish Koreans, Korean Irishmen......you people!

now that you mention it..... I have seen

Korean-African... HOT!
Korean-Mexican... quite EXOTIC.
Korean-American... hmmm ok
Korean-Irish.... never seen it

now that you mention it..... I have seen

Korean-African... HOT!
Korean-Mexican... quite EXOTIC.
Korean-American... hmmm ok
Korean-Irish.... never seen it

I have an image of a red headed Korean in my head right now!:giggle:

I have an image of a red headed Korean in my head right now!:giggle: