Blacks Struggle With 72 Percent Unwed Mothers Rate

Why don't you pick out one you feel supports your claim.

It all supports my claim. That is why I recommended it. You are the one that appears not to have read it, and you are the one trying to play that bully game of "prove it." I have "proven" it by providing a source of over 1,000 studies. Now you pick one and disprove it. If you can.:laugh2: But, if I were you, I wouldn't dig that hole any deeper than you've already gone. Get back to me when you can cite an actual article from the book that you want to discuss.

Or my favourite...

Stalin's obsession with the Soviet occult! And the impact it had on Russian political cartoons!

Ever wondered why capitalist figures in Soviet cartoons look like black blobs?

It all supports my claim. That is why I recommended it. You are the one that appears not to have read it, and you are the one trying to play that bully game of "prove it." I have "proven" it by providing a source of over 1,000 studies. Now you pick one and disprove it. If you can.:laugh2: But, if I were you, I wouldn't dig that hole any deeper than you've already gone. Get back to me when you can cite an actual article from the book that you want to discuss.

"Prove it" is hardly a bully game. You made a claim as fact. *shrug*

Or my favourite...

Stalin's obsession with the Soviet occult! And the impact it had on Russian political cartoons!

Ever wondered why capitalist figures in Soviet cartoons look like black blobs?

Of course! And therefore, the obsession that Stalin exhibited, in fact, had a sociological impact on the Russian people, and their perception of capitalists as evil.

"Prove it" is hardly a bully game. You made a claim as fact. *shrug*

Sorry. I am having an in depth discussion with people who have actually read what they claim to read. No time to play your game. Bye, bye.:wave:

Call you a bully for asking to "prove it"? What's the logic in that? Anybody?

*laughing* Geez....shaking my head here with amusement.

Thanks for the evening laugh, DD.
Sure thing. Sometimes when I come across a fish in a barrel, I just can't help but pull the trigger.

Back