Beer in your refrigerator...

At the bar last weekend was the first time he ever tasted it..it is called Hoegaarden (German?) beer. 5% alcohol. Whoa!

Thanks!! I will look around here. I d like to give it a try!

My brother is drinking it and really likes it. Last weekend was the first time my hubby drank that beer..becausehe was experimenting with different kinds of beer at that bar and he found the one that he really likes so he bought a 36 pack for tonight. My brother really likes it now and wants to buy it from now on. Yay for NYC!!!

If he gets drunk, at least we have a private bathroom this time so he wont be naked in public. :lol:
:laugh2:

At the bar last weekend was the first time he ever tasted it..it is called Hoegaarden (German?) beer. 5% alcohol. Whoa!

5% is woha?

5.5% is typical of our beer up here. The "woha" factor is when it is 8%, 9%, 10% ... up to 20%. :P

5% is woha?

5.5% is typical of our beer up here. The "woha" factor is when it is 8%, 9%, 10% ... up to 20%. :P

My hubby loves Canadian beer...as well as many serious beer drinkers because American beer is so weak!

5% is woha?

My hubby loves Canadian beer...as well as many serious beer drinkers because American beer is so weak!

Yep. Old news = 5%.

I pretty much only drink 6% or better. Most of beer in my refrig currently is 10%+

Gave a lot of beer away

I like Canadian beers. More taste than American beers. :barf: to Genesee beers when I was college student at RIT.

My hubby agrees...his Hoegaardens is not in the fridge. It is outside in the back sitting in 2 feet of snow! :laugh2:

If you wanted to know - Avery's White Rascal is almost exactly the same as Hoegaarden's. Just a bit more spicier. If you want some, I can send you some.

LMK

Back