Beer in your refrigerator...

Lots of 2% milk, juice, yogurt, fresh fruit and veggies. The tea is made fresh daily and sits on counter as we drink it all day long and we don't have soda, any alcohol or anything like that.
Yeah, thanks, that's the usual.

I'm wondering if the original poster has anything other than beer in his fridge.

Yeah, thanks, that's the usual.

I'm wondering if the original poster has anything other than beer in his fridge.
One thing I do have in my fridge - 100+ pounds of beef.
He buys fresh organic... so I don't think keeping anything long-term in the fridge is much of a problem.

Correct.
We (We being my roommate and I) plan our meals for the week every week. We're pretty meticulous in the planning. We only buy what we need for the week.
Lots of fruits and veggies can be outside the fridge for the week and it gets used.
Rice, bean, sauces, tortillas, etc can be outside the fridge.

The biggest upside of this "lifestyle" - nothing goes bad or to waste.

Meanwhile: we're going to check out a free pop machine to see if we can fix it and have it running as our beer fridge :)

One thing I do have in my fridge - 100+ pounds of beef.

Correct.
We (We being my roommate and I) plan our meals for the week every week. We're pretty meticulous in the planning. We only buy what we need for the week.
Lots of fruits and veggies can be outside the fridge for the week and it gets used.
Rice, bean, sauces, tortillas, etc can be outside the fridge.

The biggest upside of this "lifestyle" - nothing goes bad or to waste.

Meanwhile: we're going to check out a free pop machine to see if we can fix it and have it running as our beer fridge :)

:rofl:

I want one of those! :lol:

I am non drinker, but normaly find beer in my fridge belong to friends.
usually Henienkan, Budweiser and Guinness.

Plus 3 2009 Mephistopheles and 3 2009 Beast to Mr Pott's Collection.

Minus 4 community beer.

Total at 125 bottles currently.

Why anyone would bother with that much beer when there is Coca Cola, Diet Coke, Orange Juice, Chocolate milk, Swiss and Sharp Cheddar cheese, Bleu cheese. Bacon , tomatoes, etc is beyond me.

That may be one of the many reasons I won't be invited to the next big bash.

Why anyone would bother with that much beer when there is Coca Cola, Diet Coke, Orange Juice, Chocolate milk, Swiss and Sharp Cheddar cheese, Bleu cheese. Bacon , tomatoes, etc is beyond me.

Bacon ... freezer.

Coke? Just stick them in the basement or a concrete garage. The concrete will keep them chilled. Orange juice? Can be stored elsewhere unless it need to be opened-- probably won't last a week.

Bacon? Freeze it. Tomatoes? If you're smart, you can keep it up for three weeks at room temperature (or even high temperature) without it going bad. Not sure on the cheese.

Awww leave her alone. We might learn some habits.

Coca Cola, Diet coke... Not allowed here, High Fructose Corn Syrup.

Swiss, Cheddar, cottage cheese, Provolone, Fresh Mozzarella is in our fridge.

I do have orange juice, organic milk, rice milk, hansens all natural soda in the fridge as well.

no chocolate milk? some of them have no high fructose corn syrup. i rather sugar over high fructose corn syrup.

Back