Beer in your refrigerator...

Hmmm.....

It was important enough for you to mention it, and now you're waving it off?

:roll:
Seems like a lot of beer for health-oriented people who carefully choose what they eat. Organic foods and no high-fructose corn syrup and so on sound really good. I know that beer has some health benefits when consumed in moderation. Maybe you do drink in moderation and that'll last you a while. On the other hand, one could say that a cold 6-pack is moderation for a few days. So that is why it seems conflicting. I'm sure I don't have all the information, nor do I need it. I'm just going by what I am seeing in this thread.

14 bottles from Unibroue.

17879_1194891484494_1594656448_30457306_2593473_n.jpg

17879_1194891564496_1594656448_30457307_8270458_n.jpg

I have several MGD Light in my fridge. some beers in my garage for keep cold. don't need other fridge in my garage.

someone from ADer told me that Sam Adams is good but usually stays tipsy for a short time. I didn't notice that until someone told me then I did anayze myself. Good enough, yup sam adams stays tipsy for a short time. Thats OK. :D

sorry PFH that my post was off topic. HEHEHEH

Got Sam Adams in my fridge and they don't belong to me though. I'm a social drinker so I like martini and wine.

I'm proud to say there are no beer in our fridge. And I like that girl on Steel Magnolias [copy and paste]:

Annelle: Sammy Wayne Desoto, what is this in my Frigidaire?
Sammy: Beer.
Annelle: I don't care what you do with your refrigerator, but you will not keep liquor in mine.
[dumps the beer out in the yard]
Sammy: Oh, Annelle, for C-'s sake!
Annelle: Who? Who did you say?
Sammy: C-, C-, C-!
Annelle: Are you speaking of our Lord? Is that whose name you're taking in vain?
Sammy: That's the one.
Annelle: Well, I'm sorry, Sammy. But I am not about to spend the next fifty years of my life with someone I'm not gonna run into in the hereafter.
Sammy: Oh, Annelle, g-dammit!
Annelle: I think we should pray.
Sammy: Oh, I'd rather eat dirt!

someone from ADer told me that Sam Adams is good but usually stays tipsy for a short time. I didn't notice that until someone told me then I did anayze myself. Good enough, yup sam adams stays tipsy for a short time. Thats OK. :D

sorry PFH that my post was off topic. HEHEHEH
Sam Adams is a good beer - I tried it at the AD night, and it is good. I'll have to find that beer somewhere in Canberra and buy some for myself. (same for Millers Lite)

My hubby stocked our fridge with the beer he got wasted on at NYC last weekend. He loved that beer so much! lol

Seems like a lot of beer for health-oriented people who carefully choose what they eat. Organic foods and no high-fructose corn syrup and so on sound really good. I know that beer has some health benefits when consumed in moderation. Maybe you do drink in moderation and that'll last you a while. On the other hand, one could say that a cold 6-pack is moderation for a few days. So that is why it seems conflicting. I'm sure I don't have all the information, nor do I need it. I'm just going by what I am seeing in this thread.

Beer brings the life out in people and make them the life of the party!!!! :wave:

I am sure you have already :roll: at him! :lol:

My brother is drinking it and really likes it. Last weekend was the first time my hubby drank that beer..becausehe was experimenting with different kinds of beer at that bar and he found the one that he really likes so he bought a 36 pack for tonight. My brother really likes it now and wants to buy it from now on. Yay for NYC!!!

If he gets drunk, at least we have a private bathroom this time so he wont be naked in public. :lol:

LOL what kind of beer did he love? I might try a different beer. :hmm:

At the bar last weekend was the first time he ever tasted it..it is called Hoegaarden (German?) beer. 5% alcohol. Whoa!

Back