AUSLAN Teaching - Jacob teaches you all

Who's fast, dbarovian?

That's cool! You're teaching to everyone through youtube and other. Your sign is different from ASL.

Becuase AUSLAN is similar to BSL and it is different to ASL otherwise it is easy to pick up

Hey Jake, I forget to tell you. I used to learn Auslan ABC fingerspelling. I learned it from my sponsor Class of 2000. He was born in Australia. He is deaf and have a deaf brother. They moved to America and enrolled to Gallaudet University. I need to practice learn Auslan ABC to get use it.

I am curious. How did you learn ASL from when you're raise in Australia?

Your last V log of countries sign. You said Russia sign for rebel and other Russian's MOSCOW sign languages. You said Canada sign for police? Hahaha. It's funny! It's interesting. :)

Jclarke, I know that you sign "England" but someone showed me to sign thumb and first finger on cheek that meaning King Henry's beard. Still confuse it.

Pinky, that is the AUSLAN sign from myself. And I went to Gally in 1999 as a 12 year old tourist, thats where I started to learn, you see, I am still learning ASL - pretty much can conversate on VP and all 8 years later. ;)

Pinky, that is the AUSLAN sign from myself. And I went to Gally in 1999 as a 12 year old tourist, thats where I started to learn, you see, I am still learning ASL - pretty much can conversate on VP and all 8 years later. ;)

No wonder. Yes, you're good at ASL very well. :)

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HbEAY8X9uaI]YouTube - Latest Update[/ame]

Transcript:

Hello everyone, I'm Jake. I want to discuss about AUSLAN which has been discussed with the others on AD, recently today I read the thread that I made the vlogs about my language here in Australia.

I was thinking, that the thread I created about a year ago, regarding to my re -consideration, as since that I have seen plenty of new members joining on AD. I want to know if you would like me to teach more AUSLAN signs again? Up to you, please let me know.

If you could make the videos less blurry, that'd be aces. Your new camera that you used for the last video feed works sooo much better.

It'd definitely be fun to learn new things.

Yes I think it is fun to learn new things. Although I may never go to Australia.

Yes I think it is fun to learn new things. Although I may never go to Australia.

I may go to Australia to meet some deaf people in deaf club next year or so. I will try to learn Auslan to communicate with them. I know two-hand fingerspelling. I can read Auslan learning app on my iPhone.

I may go to Australia to meet some deaf people in deaf club next year or so. I will try to learn Auslan to communicate with them. I know two-hand fingerspelling. I can read Auslan learning app on my iPhone.
Did u get the $39.99 application ???? :shock:

Watermelon : that can be possible, it wont be a problem, but it will take a while to do some of them, but should be good :)

I wouldn't spend $40 for an application on my iPod Touch. You can get an ASL book less than that.

Did u get the $39.99 application ???? :shock:

Watermelon : that can be possible, it wont be a problem, but it will take a while to do some of them, but should be good :)

No, not yet.

and my ASL has became more fluent and mastered since I went to US in 2010. :)

Back