AUSLAN Teaching - Jacob teaches you all

Cool thread! :) I still remember some of the signs that you taught me awhile ago, thanks so much for it :D

I might consider to get a better webcam though.

Zack - Yeah, good thing you remembered, LOL

Another Question .. Where is vblog part 1?? :confused:

Sorry :o

I can see it on the first post of this thread. Don't tell me it is not there anymore...

I can see it on the first post of this thread. Don't tell me it is not there anymore...

Hi Teacher

Ok

#5 > fingerspelling>>> So hard for me learning :Ohno: :D But will learning

#8 vlog 002

# 16 vlog 003

that s all for now??

Yeah, thats it for now. I mentioned, that more will come 'tonight' but unfortuntely, didnt get the time to make one until yesterday, LOL.

There is a intro Vlog, letting you know about the AUSLAN teaching in thread and another to instruct how this will work, etc etc. I hope you understand now, Phillips.

aren't BSL and AUSLAN similar?
From what I learn brief on alphabets spell-finger, both are very same. Unless my brain being smash.

No Sam, fingerspelling of Auslan and BSL is the same, but the signs aren't. :)

[yt]Vn7-NqAgV_o[/yt]​

I believe you guys will understand this, but please let me know if you don't and I shall make a transcript.

Teaching will commence tomorrow afternoon, my time. G'night.

"Hi, I want to let you know that I will instruct you how this will work. I want all of you to learn from me. I'm your Auslan teacher. I teach you via the vlogs, showing different signs. The vlogs will have ASL signs translated into Auslan (In teaching way) this to make it understandable on what it means. that goes the same with fingerspelling. For now, I will start, maybe, tomorrow afternoon. I will start with ASL fingerspelling and that goes the same with Auslan and the vlog of different signs goes on afterwards - time to time. I want to say, good luck."

[yt]9SKjX87Xjq8[/yt]​

"Hi, now I will start teaching with you (The teacher sign was a minor error, so forgive me). I am going to show you basic fingerspelling. So that you will know what will start in auslan. All of you already know ASL fingerspelling. I'll start with Auslan fingerspelling ----- Auslan Fingerspelling (A - Z shown) --------- See that I have shown you the Auslan fingerspelling earlier, I know that I have already made similar vlog, which is really old. What I have shown you before, this will help you learn when I show you Auslan signs in the next incoming vlog. Next vlog will have few signs shown in Auslan. (Mainly translated from ASL)"

[yt]LvqIoQZ5HNo[/yt]​

"Hi, I'm here to show you 10 signs:

• Picture/Image
    • Electricity
    • Private
    • Against
    • Rush
    • Spend
    • Story
    • Talk
    • School
    • Deaf

----Continues the same into AUSLAN --------

Ok, have shown you these signs above, in auslan and you have learnt 10 signs from me but they will be more on next vlog. Until then. "

Sorry - here is the latest, enjoy!

[yt]LhTQks2chOI[/yt]​

"Hi, sorry I didn't make the latest vlog yesterday, due to busy errands. Here is the next vlog for you all.

Going to show you 8 signs

Please NOTE: I have repeated it, but the first attempt was a fail, just rely to the second listing, as I have reseted myself.

• Remember
    • Colors
    • Paper
    • Country
    • Computer
    • Full
    • Speed
    • (Am I missing, something here?)

Now, I will translate this in Auslan

-------- AUSLAN -------------

Now, I have shown you the ASL. If you have any questions, you can make one on Vlog or leave a comment here. See you next time!
"

Dude, you rule! Thanks so much, hug for you. And now I must reveal my ignorance, could you please tell me, is Auslan Australian sign? I am Canadian and am learning ASL.

Last edited:
That's cool! Thanks Jake! U should charge us for your lessons. :giggle:

Interesting about the alphabet.

Back