AUSLAN Teaching - Jacob teaches you all

JClarke

AD Veteran
Premium Member
Reaction score
[yt]t1tVALC0uDc[/yt]​

Please note: This thread is for Alldeaf.com members only.

I hope you can understand this video - if not, transcript is below:

"Hi, I'm Jclarke, real name is Jacob, some of you know me already. This thread is for you to learn AUSLAN Sign Language. I will make new vlogs to show you some signs, some fingerspelling and answer to your questions if you have any questions related to Auslan Sign Language. Keep an eye on this thread for new Vlogs where I will be updating in this thread."

If you have any questions, ideas or whatever, please feel free to make it in Vlogs or in your text - either way, I'm happy. Keep your eyes here!

Awesome!!! Cannot wait watching next Vlogs ;):):)

Jake, this is great. I can't wait for the next one.

[yt]Vn7-NqAgV_o[/yt]​

I believe you guys will understand this, but please let me know if you don't and I shall make a transcript.

Teaching will commence tomorrow afternoon, my time. G'night.

Jake, I am impressed with your ASL skills. :)

But in the your last v-log around 0.07, the sign you used for "teach" is actually a sign for "teacher." Take a look over at ASLPro.com.

Brian, I know - I didn't meant to be "Teache\r" I meant to be "teach" apologise for the minor error, but I am sure you understand what I mean. And thanks for the impression, I am getting fluent with the ASL skills now. Next vlog coming up in few minutes!

I watched your vblog... but its kind of blur and not cleary to watch? :dunno2:

Guess need change to vision clearly on vblog? also Your glasses have reflection the lights??? ;):) :thumb:

I watched your vblog... but its kind of blur and not cleary to watch? :dunno2:

Guess need change to vision clearly on vblog? also Your glasses have reflection the lights??? ;):) :thumb:

Which vlog are you referring to? the latest, yes?

No worries, Pepsi Lover - More coming later tonight.

Sorry - here is the latest, enjoy!

[yt]LhTQks2chOI[/yt]​

I think it is your computer. My vlogs looks fine, though.

Good vlogs... I do see it is blurry sometimes.

Just a tip for this last latest vlog... can you turn off the tv as it is a distraction.

:)

The TV has reflected from the large mirror behind me, but I will turn it off next time, but I hope the latest isn't that bad ;)

Back