Ask the Monkey Anything

Heres some questions off the top of my head:

Do you realize that I am the supperior species?

Will you bow at my presence?

Do you feel threatened or insecure by my lack of wit?

Whats the deal with the blue poodle?

How come you have a such uglier flat nose ?

Cartoon_Funny13.jpg

Levonian?!

You still haven't answered my questions yet. (tapping fingers on desk)

Oops! Sorry Cheri—I forgot all about it. :Oops: I promise I'll getcha tomorrow morning fer sure. :)

What is it with AD that gets you into hot water with Mayflower sometimes? :P

Do you like to travel?

What's your fav joke?

Cheri said:
Who's your favorite person(s) in alldeaf? and why?

How come you haven't gotten a chance to set up msn or aims or yahoo?

What type of house work do you usual do? Repairing or cleaning the most?

My favorite person in alldeaf is of course my wife Mayflower. :kiss:

I am a huge procrastinator. Also, it’s getting to point where I have almost no free time anymore. When I do get a little bit of quiet time, I’d rather cuddle with Mayflower and watch TV. I don’t want to do anything else. But someday I will Google it up and learn how to set up instant messaging on my ISP.

We have two houses and I do EVERYTHING. I cook, I clean, I do all the repairs and routine maintenance. It’s a never ending task. Mayflower does almost all of the work when it comes to taking care of the pets, but I do everything else.

Levonian said:
Well, about a year and a half ago I was ‘curious’ about Cheri, but nothing ever came of it because we live too far apart. Then Mayflower came along and snatched me off the open market. :mrgreen:

Cheri? :shock:

I didnt know that you was interested in Cheri before Mayflower come to your life.

I hope you dont mind me to ask you curious question... You dont have to answer if you dont want to...

Yep—we sort of hinted back and forth through PM’s, but nothing ever came of it because we live too far away from each other.

cental34 said:
Heres some questions off the top of my head:

Do you realize that I am the supperior species?

Will you bow at my presence?

Do you feel threatened or insecure by my lack of wit?

Whats the deal with the blue poodle?

No—I don’t acknowledge that ‘fact’ at all. :squint:

When Hell freezes over and wild pigs are flying over my house. :sure:

That’s a weird question—why would I feel threatened by somebody’s lack of wit? :confused:

Three questions per customer only—sorry.

Liza said:

Do you like to travel?

What's your fav joke?

I told Mayflower that she could answer that one herself as a guest consultant in my thread. So far, she hasn’t answered.

I LOVE to travel—it’s almost my favorite thing to do.

Very old one:

Bubba Smith and Ronald Reagan were at a celebrity fund raising dinner together, and they both had to use the men’s room at the same time. As they were standing next to each other at the urinals, Reagan looked down and said "well, gee Bubba—where the Hell did you get a whacker like that?" Bubba Smith replied "it’s very simple, Mr. President—every night before I go to bed I whip it out and give it three hard whacks against the bed post". Ronnie replied "well, thanks Bubba—I’m going to give that a try". So that night as he climbed into bed, Ronnie whipped it out and gave it three hard whacks against the bed post. Nancy suddenly jolted awake and said "Bubba—is that you"?

Liza said:

As Levonian's guest consultant, I will try to answer your question.

First of all, Levonian is a chimpanzee who thinks he is a "human being." He had undergone some unusual experiments before he escaped from an animal research facility a few years ago. We had an agreement :deal: that he could continue to stay with me and not go back to the facility if he would follow it. Unfortunately, he had exhibited some abnormal behavior online when it comes to the BBQ Blondes and other female AD members. So I have to keep this chimp in line.... :whip: or he will be going bye-bye.

Mayflower said:
So I have to keep this chimp in line.... :whip: or he will be going bye-bye.

You’ll never be able to sell me—nobody buys used chimps my age. All the labs want fresh, young chimps to experiment with. You’re stuck with me forever. :nana:

Levonian said:
You’ll never be able to sell me—nobody buys used chimps my age. All the labs want fresh, young chimps to experiment with. You’re stuck with me forever. :nana:
:bsflag:
There is a place up north from here where they take old used chimps. You would be :locked: up in a cage. No more comfy bed for you. :twisted:

You’ll miss me after I’m gone and you’ll try to get me back. But it will be too late—I will be swinging around in my cage in banana heaven without a care in the world and I won’t want to go back. And then you’ll be real, real sowwy that you ever snubbed me.

Levonian said:
You’ll miss me after I’m gone and you’ll try to get me back. But it will be too late—I will be swinging around in my cage in banana heaven without a care in the world and I won’t want to go back. And then you’ll be real, real sowwy that you ever snubbed me.

In that case, why don't you just behave and be a good little chimpie. No one will have to go anywhere. :cuddle:

Levonian said:
NO! You’re spoiling all my fun! :mad:

Now, now little chimpie. (gently patting chimpie's head)
Here's your banana, JC shot and banana beer....

It is not a good time to have your temper tantum, honey. :whistle:

Mayflower said:
Unfortunately, he had exhibited some abnormal behavior online when it comes to the BBQ Blondes and other female AD members. So I have to keep this chimp in line.... or he will be going bye-bye.

:-o I swear I'm innocent here!...

Levonian said:
She knows that, Angel. ;) I think Mayflower is talking about posts like this one, among others. :squint:

Ahh....not that I blame her, cause RR didn't like that either! :/

btw, I believe Mayflower and RR are keeping their eyes on ya!... :popcorn:

Back