Ask the Monkey Anything

Levonian

Reaction score
All right, I’ve had enough of my wife slandering my precious reputation all over the Internet. It’s time to defend myself. ASK ME ANYTHING. But, PLEASE—I’ve got a lot of stuff to do this week, so no more than three questions. So go ahead—ask the monkey anything. Fire away. :smoking:

what's that thing on ur advatar? it sure looks cool animal :D (if its real animal thats amazing)

what time you and mayflower got married? (the first wedding)

How many more "ask me" threads do you think AD can manage before it becomes absolutely ridiculous?

DeafSCUBA98 said:
what's that thing on ur advatar? it sure looks cool animal :D (if its real animal thats amazing)

what time you and mayflower got married? (the first wedding)

I have recently converted to the Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster. I have seen the path of truth, and I have taken it. Hallowed be thy noodles, forever and ever, Ramen.

We were married on October 1, 2004. :)

cental34 said:
How many more "ask me" threads do you think AD can manage before it becomes absolutely ridiculous?

I think it's already past that point. :squint:

cental34 said:

Cental,

I agree with Lev on this. We are beyond ridiculous. :fruit:

Just three questions at a time? Oh ok Levonian

Do you use petroleum jelly with Mayflower or do you put it on the doorknob so the pets can’t get in?

How do you describe yourself with others?

Is Mayflower any good in bed? :giggle: Sorry Mayflower.

Levonian said:
All right, I’ve had enough of my wife slandering my precious reputation all over the Internet. It’s time to defend myself. ASK ME ANYTHING. But, PLEASE—I’ve got a lot of stuff to do this week, so no more than three questions. So go ahead—ask the monkey anything. Fire away. :smoking:

So you had to join us here with an "Ask Me Anything" thread? I am guessing that you are very concerned about your precious reputation, huh? BTW, I thought you weren't interested on doing this type of thread. :confused:

Mayflower said:
BTW, I thought you weren't interested on doing this type of thread. :confused:

He got jealous because you were getting too popular....:lol:

Cheri said:
Just three questions at a time? Oh ok Levonian

Do you use petroleum jelly with Mayflower or do you put it on the doorknob so the pets can’t get in?

How do you describe yourself with others?

Is Mayflower any good in bed? :giggle: Sorry Mayflower.

No. We both hate the stuff.

Mayflower thinks I’m too judgmental, but I have very little tolerance for shallow, frivolous people or people who harm other people for their own benefit.

She’s uninhibited, which is the most important thing.

Mayflower said:
:jaw: CHEEERI!!

Waiting for Lev's anwer........ (collecting :rl: :whip: :smash: :locked: )

I get the lock and the whip, but the mallet and rifle? Kinky! Please explain.

Mayflower said:
:jaw: CHEEERI!!

Waiting for Lev's anwer........ (collecting :rl: :whip: :smash: :locked: )

Sorry :Oops: I still love ya though.

Mayflower said:
So you had to join us here with an "Ask Me Anything" thread? I am guessing that you are very concerned about your precious reputation, huh? BTW, I thought you weren't interested on doing this type of thread. :confused:

Get yer white Anglo-Saxon Protestant cracker ass out of my thread right now. :squint:

cental34 said:
I get the lock and the whip, but the mallet and rifle? Kinky! Please explain.

The mallet and rifle was only to keep him in line, so Chimpie will be on his best behavior. :mrgreen:

Let's see if you treat your wife like a princess...

Do you give all your credit card to your wife, and let her buy ANYTHING she wants?

How often do you cook for your wife and give her a nice candle lite dinner?

Do you shave your hair on your face, so your wife will know if you are telling the truth ?

As you said no more than 3 questions, I guess I'll wait for the next round! :popcorn:

Back