Ask Me Anything (Well, Not Exactly Anything)

Jolie77

Premium Member
Reaction score
Well, Here's the time I decided to step in and for you guys to ask me anything.

So, Ask Away!

:type:

Just like me, lol!

Why is the grass in Kentucky called "blue"?? :scratch:

Bluegrass is not really blue--it's green--but in the spring, bluegrass produces bluish-purple buds that when seen in large fields give a rich blue cast to the grass. Early pioneers found bluegrass growing on Kentucky's rich limestone soil, and traders began asking for the seed of the "blue grass from Kentucky." The name stuck and today Kentucky is known as the “Bluegrass State”

So, in other words, If you are able to see it from a specific angle, you will be able to see the grass being blue. It is not exactly blue as the sky but you will see a glimpse of blue in it. It's beautiful.

How come u re single? Do you find yourself to be attractive woman?

It's a long story and besides that, it would bore you to death. As for me considering myself as an attractive woman? Hmm, I wouldn't know but I guess I am? :dunno:

What kind of guy is your type? :giggle:

He's got to be adventurous, humorous, intelligent, knows his stuff, sociable, a good listener, likes camping, traveling, movies, books, has some interest in arts, coins and basically, general things in life as well.

Jolie,

What are some of your favorite books/authors, hobbies and movies?

If you were stranded on a desert island with only one object that you could keep, what would that object be and why?

If you were stranded on a desert island and could only have one friend or loved one with you, who would that person be and why?

What are some of your favorite foods and desserts?

Have you ever milked a cow? If so, what was that experience like?

Do you like to living in Kentucky?

Why are you living in there?

What kind of animals do you like?

What do you like to do with your boys?

Will ask more questions when I think more :D

Jolie,

What are some of your favorite books/authors, hobbies and movies?

If you were stranded on a desert island with only one object that you could keep, what would that object be and why?

If you were stranded on a desert island and could only have one friend or loved one with you, who would that person be and why?

What are some of your favorite foods and desserts?

1) I have a lot of books that I love to read. My favorite books would be, Gone With The Wind by Margaret Mitchell, Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen, Dolores Claiborne by Stephen King, Girls Night Out by Stef Ann Holm and The Rainmaker by John Grisham.

As for Hobbies - I like to do some scrapbookings and take pictures.

As for movies - Boy, There's a lot of movies that I also like to watch. Although, Shawshank Redemption is my favorite.

2) If I were to be stranded on an island with only one object - I'd say it's my eyeglasses because it serves me for 2 reasons. First, It helps me see things better and clearly. Secondly, It also can be used to start a fire if you angle the sunlight through it. It's a survival matter.

3) Wow, That's a hard question. Of course, I'd love to have all of the people there that are friends with me or the loved one but since I must choose one - I'd say I choose my best friend and why? It is because I know she can be a huge support just as much as I can be for her too.

4) My favorite foods are basically for Chinese and Italian. I just recently started to show some appreciation for French Foods. As for desserts - Man, I definitely have a sweet tooth! Tiramisu is one of my favorite. If you don't know what a tiramisu is, it is an italian coffee cake. It is to die for!

Have you ever milked a cow? If so, what was that experience like?

Yes I have. My experience milking the cows were always fun but at times, I admit I was a little bit scared because I was a bit panicked to see if the cows would kick me or whatever it is, ha.

Sequoias, i think im on her list that match her types. HEH!

Jolie... i know you heard this in million of times- can you surf?

Do you like to living in Kentucky?

Why are you living in there?

What kind of animals do you like?

What do you like to do with your boys?

Will ask more questions when I think more :D

1) I live here because that's where it is home to me.

2) I like horses (one of my favorite - grew up with horses), dogs, cats, gerbils, hamsters, rabbits, ferrets, so and on.

3) I like to spend quality time with the boys, doing activities with them such as playing games, creating out a "skit", go to the park, and things like that.

is that smile is something what you look at me is on your list, yes?

kewl! [that was fast, how did you do that?]

Back