ASK javapride ANYTHING!

Originally posted by Smartiesgeek
OH YES, kd lang.. is my favorite.

You think kd lang is very hot?

DONT YOU wanna to date her?

nah i just like her music pretty much thats it :)

cool.

Which celebrity female do u have a crush on?

i like NYPD blue charollote ross

hey smartie can u give the others a chance to ask qqs too ?? thanks :)

THANKS alex for bringing my thread back AND the rest of u can ask qyestions now let's not have flaming again here please ok :)

Ask away :)

Hey Java... Thanks for all ur help!!!! It finally works whew.. I am :) now!! and now being :fruit: right now LOL :laugh2:

Originally posted by LezArtist
Hey Java... Thanks for all ur help!!!! It finally works whew.. I am :) now!! and now being :fruit: right now LOL :laugh2:

anytime its my pleasure.. as u can see there was a mix up and i didn t want plms arising... did it ALL for ya :) thats what friends for :)

Originally posted by javapride
anytime its my pleasure.. as u can see there was a mix up and i didn t want plms arising... did it ALL for ya :) thats what friends for :)

Yeah hey hey what happened with your post number it is 9 what happened!!!

i had it reset cuz theres been TOO much postwhoring and i dont want to eat up the bandwith ... it's a long story but theres been a point blank discussion with everyone and so i asked alex to reset the posting :) hey im in the chatroom in ALL DEAF AIM chatroom if u wanna join the rest of us ... lasza s in there and s so is oddball. so if u wanna meet other aders come on in :)

oh yeah, but I wouldnt want to reset my post. ahh, i have this goal.

to go for 1,000 post.

oh yeah, but I wouldnt want to reset my post. ahh, i have this goal.

to go for 1,000 post.

thats kewl, but can i advise u something? don't postwhore too much cuz can make the mb in the AD eat up the bandwith... ok ??? :)

I am already being so postwhoring. so, im sorry. ;-)

I will get it reset when I get 1,000 because I want to get that experience when I get 1,000.

I am already being so postwhoring. so, im sorry. ;-)

I will get it reset when I get 1,000 because I want to get that experience when I get 1,000.

thats fine its good to have experince and it's not gonna bite anyone's head off :) wise idea for a post reset :) after u get ur 1k it was fun for me when i made it up to 2k and then the posting got out of hand for me, so i decided after a couple of posting that was made in new threads made me relize the magintidute of the AD and how much it was spent on to make this run and how much it can be use to eat up the bandwith i relize i should reset my posting, some of my threads i have started will be deleted on my request once i get them in site and all and i ll ask them to delte it but first gonna warn the other posters i would be deleting that thread, so we can make more room for others to post and not have the AD go down like it did last month......

Why did AD went down last month?

cuz of the bandwith it was exceeded so alex had to put another 5 mbs extra to the 20 mbs he had, now it's 25 mbs for him to use and he had to delete alot of useless threads, so he had to do that we were only down for an hour which was good! at least he caught it quickly!

wow, no wonder. so, THATS explian.

I wont use all of my posts for no reasons. :D

thats good :) at least u know the reasons behind the reasons :)

Back