ASK javapride ANYTHING!

yep cuz of the DOWN POURING of the rains JEEZ

Originally posted by Smartiesgeek
ouch.

sucks?

go ahead to play in the rain. lol you crazy, again!?

hahaha nah BORRRRRINGGGGGGGGG hgahaha i rather be warm not wet

Originally posted by javapride
hahaha nah BORRRRRINGGGGGGGGG hgahaha i rather be warm not wet

*laughing*

ya no fun!!

you would want to kiss a girl in the rain, dont ya? so, c'mon. ha ha ha ha

also, playin in the rain with football with other friends. sounds fun?

well, many things will be going on in the rain.

even you can be a rain dancer. *laughing* im sorry, im so hyper today.

Originally posted by Smartiesgeek
*laughing*

ya no fun!!

you would want to kiss a girl in the rain, dont ya? so, c'mon. ha ha ha ha

also, playin in the rain with football with other friends. sounds fun?

well, many things will be going on in the rain.

even you can be a rain dancer. *laughing* im sorry, im so hyper today.

HAHAHA yah u are LOL!.....

Originally posted by javapride
HAHAHA yah u are LOL!.....

PLEASE HELP ME, MY TUMMY IS SO HURTING... IM LAUGHING TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH.. from ims, this, and MANY MORE!

*laughing*

javapride you still have not changed your still denying it? cmon grow up and quit stalking quit worrying about others think about this javapride the time you invest in worrying about other people and what they are doing can be spent on yourself and perfecting yourself and improving yourself and be a better person just a happy advice for you is all :o)

Originally posted by nikesgurrl
javapride you still have not changed your still denying it? cmon grow up and quit stalking quit worrying about others think about this javapride the time you invest in worrying about other people and what they are doing can be spent on yourself and perfecting yourself and improving yourself and be a better person just a happy advice for you is all :o)

DO i know u ??? cuz i shure don't know u and don't think u should judge me, when i don't know u at all, if u want to tell me who u are PM me thank u .... and i haven t said ONE word to u in any aspect, nor do i jump in ur throat. thank u..

Hi Javapride....it was great fun reading up your personal thread of 'ask javapride anything...'
Hmm...What shall I ask you now? Oh, yeah...When will you come to Australia and visit yer good ole childhood mate?!?! And we'll catch up over a few beers! :cheers: :fly2: :party:

ahhh darlin waterrats i know its time line thing of wondering when i ll come to aussie .. >IM GONNA do my damnest to fly out tjere i shure do miss u and yes u gotta get a beer for this old fart hahaha

miss ya ole mate!

Originally posted by Fly Free
do u have any sexual adventures u wanna try if u have NOT done it yet q

yes i have several i want to try wish i could try them like soon .. saw something at the store think i better IM someone abt this cuz im not sure what that thing is for

:rofl:

my gf is now brewing and im gonna get her in a minute :lol:

shes starting to smell VERY inviting!!!!! LOL

*waiting for the double date* where are we gonna meet with our gfs qq :rofl:

Originally posted by Fly Free
:rofl:

my gf is now brewing and im gonna get her in a minute :lol:

shes starting to smell VERY inviting!!!!! LOL

*waiting for the double date* where are we gonna meet with our gfs qq :rofl:

hahahah my gf is sitting right here and i got ur message via other methods u had to leave so we can meet for our later dutch date withour soda/ice tea gfs LOL! :)

Back