anyone dare to come with me?

DeafSCUBA98

Reaction score
any of you guys wanna come join with me in mall of america at underwater world.. and swim with sharks with me?

Attachments

• nov 11 003.jpg
    nov 11 003.jpg
    83.5 KB · Views: 64
Sharks?...Umm I think I'll pass :ugh:

I'm sorry but I can't help you there my friend since I rather to keep my both of my legs and arms...

I'd not even dare to go there, LOL. my body would turn into jelly when I try to do that, ha

On the other hand, You can always try and get your sweetie OldNavyGal to do that with you but knowing her, She might wouldn't! LOL

GalaxyAngel said:
Why is that ?
*curiouis* :D :popcorn:

If she swim with the shark, she gotta lose an arm or leg or both, then we wouldn't have any problems having other people telling us apart, because, Angel would have one missing arm or leg, and I have all my body parts. :mrgreen:

Only if I have this underwater U.S. Navy K-bar knife for swimming amongst the sharks....:) :thumb:

Lol. Doesn't the image DeafScuba supplied say "Certified Divers" ... ?

Heath said:
Only if I have this underwater U.S. Navy K-bar knife for swimming amongst the sharks....:) :thumb:

Good luck dude, I am hoping there gotta be 1,000 sharks down there when you're in there. :giggle: my bad!

i would love to join scubadiving, unfortunately, i m not ready to risk get killed, my girls needs me, thank u

Cheri said:
Good luck dude, I am hoping there gotta be 1,000 sharks down there when you're in there. :giggle: my bad!

*psssst* Heath cannot kill shark.. if shark can scent any blood.. will crazy and attack... includes another spieces of fishes.. wha.. about pirhrauas?? *whistle* instant he'll be gone! :giggle:

Cheri said:

In that case then I will have a trick up my sleeve for the sharks....First I gotta propel my flippers and hide behind a big rock then the sharks go crazy on that un-suspecting sand covered orange thing then va-boom... a swath of clear path for me to swim to the top and get help !!! :lol:

Underwater Weapons Technologies

GalaxyAngel said:
*psssst* Heath cannot kill shark.. if shark can scent any blood.. will crazy and attack... includes another spieces of fishes.. wha.. about pirhrauas?? *whistle* instant he'll be gone! :giggle:

He cannot kill 1,000 sharks, once he killed one, another one gotta rip his arms off, another one gotta grab the legs, another one rip his head off, another one gotta take part of his body, and only thing is left up to float on the surface would be his private part. :whistle:

Cheri said:
If she swim with the shark, she gotta lose an arm or leg or both, then we wouldn't have any problems having other people telling us apart, because, Angel would have one missing arm or leg, and I have all my body parts. :mrgreen:

Hmm....This is what I get from my sister whom I asked to be my maid of honor in my wedding?.....

How nice....I'll just remmy that sis....

Cheri said:
He cannot kill 1,000 sharks, once he killed one, another one gotta rip his arms off, another one gotta grab the legs, another one rip his head off, another one gotta take part of his body, and only thing is left up to float on the surface would be his private part. :whistle:

Ooooohhh....You are bad !!!! Hey, my private parts will turn into this....

Heath said:
In that case then I will have a trick up my sleeve for the sharks....First I gotta propel my flippers and hide behind a big rock then the sharks go crazy on that un-suspecting sand covered orange thing then va-boom... a swath of clear path for me to swim to the top and get help !!! :lol:

Underwater Weapons Technologies

:jaw: .. U better pray it won't go backwards and hit you instead...

^Angel^ said:
Hmm....This is what I get from my sister whom I asked to be my maid of honor in my wedding?.....

How nice....I'll just remmy that sis....

Hey sis, It was only a humor. :ily:

Angel's respond...

I'll walk slowly and farther away the corner..... :popcorn:

while watching twinies!

Back