Alldeaf friends in Seattle!

It's always fun when AD'ers get together! What a great looking bunch! Glad you guys had fun! ;)

big city? Seattle? pollution and crowding and overpopulation? lol wait until you see NYC :lol:

IMO - Seattle is actually clean and less crowdy. Maybe I just haven't seen whole Seattle yet.

Seattle is like a smaller NYC -- only in Washington. Its still a big city nonetheless.

big city? Seattle? pollution and crowding and overpopulation? lol wait until you see NYC :lol:

IMO - Seattle is actually clean and less crowdy. Maybe I just haven't seen whole Seattle yet.

or try San Diego and L.A area :lol:

Seattle is like a smaller NYC -- only in Washington. Its still a big city nonetheless.

LOL@Seattle is like smaller NYC....it's nothing like NYC...they don't have anything in common. :laugh2:

I'd rather live in a smaller town closer to the country then in a big city like Seattle with all the pollution, crowding, crime, overpopulation, etc.. and so on.

If you think so then come to Atlanta and would be more worse for pollution and crime than in Seattle since both of them has similar population.

LOL@Seattle is like smaller NYC....it's nothing like NYC...they don't have anything in common. :laugh2:

Yup, compare with NYC and Seattle is just like apple to orange because Seattle has hills, alot of tree and better climate.

Glad that you guys have fun! :)

Note: The circle tower in the background in the first picture are exactly the same building in The Ring movie. ;)

You made bad compare with Seattle to NYC.

You need more research, seriously.

Big cities are all big cities, some are just smaller then others and some just have a smaller populations, but they still are all big cities.

One thing they have in common....they both are near a large body of water! LOL!

I have been to both cities...they are definitely not alike in many ways. Very different.

One thing they have in common....they both are near a large body of water! LOL!

I have been to both cities...they are definitely not alike in many ways. Very different.

Yup, that's the only thing NYC and Seattle have in common. :)

Back