Alldeaf friends in Seattle!

ZOMG Jiro isn't wearing a special sunglass in this pic, I'm definitely not buying his sunglass due to lack of advertisement. :lol:

That looks like you guys had a blast, please tell me who got drunk first at bar? :)

yup, jiro kicked ass with his signing skillllllz!

yay glad to know all of you did sign! missywinks, did jiro makes you laugh when he signs (not in make fun of, just make you giggle knowing he's learning) i m serious that it isnt intended to be "making fun of". :giggle:

Awesome! Thanks for sharing with us. :)

yay glad to know all of you did sign! missywinks, did jiro makes you laugh when he signs (not in make fun of, just make you giggle knowing he's learning) i m serious that it isnt intended to be "making fun of". :giggle:

no actually, he did a really good job.
but he did get his numbers a bit mixed up and that was :giggle:

no actually, he did a really good job.
but he did get his numbers a bit mixed up and that was :giggle:

I do that too sometime. The number are hard. I think thats true for about everybody that is learning ASL.

Cool :) I know Seattle well. Live only about 45-50 minutes from the city.

Awsome!! :thumb:

Hope I can meet alldeafer at Timberfest in Maine on Aug!!! :fingersx:

You should all come to Puyallup and have a deaf meetup here. We have a deaf coffee house, deaf church, hearing college with 10 deaf students and 3 deaf teachers, and several aders living in or very near.

Great pictures, it look like you all had a great time. :)

You should all come to Puyallup and have a deaf meetup here. We have a deaf coffee house, deaf church, hearing college with 10 deaf students and 3 deaf teachers, and several aders living in or very near.

Who would want to visit Puyallup? Most people prefer to visit Seattle (from other states). There's nothing there, except that state fair. Well, actually there are quite a few AD'ers around here. The only ones I know is Kaelei, Celicity and a few others. If you give me a good reason for me to visit, then I'll come to social over there. :)

What was happening in Seattle? Was there a DeafNation Expo or something?

Nice group pictures, I'm glad you guys met one another. ;)

Hey Jiro, is your next stop gonna be in Ohio? lol

What was happening in Seattle? Was there a DeafNation Expo or something?

Nice group pictures, I'm glad you guys met one another. ;)

nope. i came to seattle for conference and vacation.

Back