Alldeaf friends in Seattle!

Hey Jiro, is your next stop gonna be in Ohio? lol

I think it's Texas this time. The preliminary plan is to do a road trip starting from Texas to California via motorcycle with fellow ADers. :cool2:

However - Ohio is definitely on my travel list because my good friends are going to be stationed in Ohio (Air Force) so I will visit them. :cool2:

I do both. I am hearing and and ASL student. Mind you I am very slow compared to everyone else lol.

ha ha nah as long as you do sign to them that does count. :D Too bad that all of you didn't use the video camera so we all can see how much you guys sign. lol

ha ha nah as long as you do sign to them that does count. :D Too bad that all of you didn't use the video camera so we all can see how much you guys sign. lol

VPAD guy's coming over tomorrow :cool2:

ZOMG Jiro isn't wearing a special sunglass in this pic, I'm definitely not buying his sunglass due to lack of advertisement. :lol:

That looks like you guys had a blast, please tell me who got drunk first at bar? :)

I didn't even drink. Just visited for a little while and went back home to my wife.

I didn't even know they were going to be there. I went there to talk to random Deaf people for my ASL class and I recognized the Tree man so I was like hey... I know you. and went from there.

What was happening in Seattle? Was there a DeafNation Expo or something?

Nice group pictures, I'm glad you guys met one another. ;)

Hey Jiro, is your next stop gonna be in Ohio? lol

No, it was just a simple get together and I happen to be there and recognize Sequoias

Hey Sequoias could you email me those pictures. I can't see them on my work computer.

Who would want to visit Puyallup? Most people prefer to visit Seattle (from other states). There's nothing there, except that state fair. Well, actually there are quite a few AD'ers around here. The only ones I know is Kaelei, Celicity and a few others. If you give me a good reason for me to visit, then I'll come to social over there. :)

There's nothing here? I disagree. There is a fishing lake, mall, many, many nice restaurants, the fair, deaf churches, deaf coffee house, many, many other deaf events, and Several very nice parks. Also I think its good to mix with our own and there is loooooots of deafs here, some being big in the deaf community.

There's nothing here? I disagree. There is a fishing lake, mall, many, many nice restaurants, the fair, deaf churches, deaf coffee house, many, many other deaf events, and Several very nice parks. Also I think its good to mix with our own and there is loooooots of deafs here, some being big in the deaf community.

Well, most people who come in from out of state prefer to visit Seattle. Thank you very much! You can keep disagreeing with me, but I will do the same. ;) I wouldn't mind coming to Puyallup, but I don't know anyone there...so everyone would be a stranger at the deaf social events down there, sorry to say.

I just viewed some random pix of Puyallup. it looks like a typical suburb... with some old fashioned style.

wow very nice pictures. It´s super that ADers meet in real life...

Well, most people who come in from out of state prefer to visit Seattle. Thank you very much! You can keep disagreeing with me, but I will do the same. ;) I wouldn't mind coming to Puyallup, but I don't know anyone there...so everyone would be a stranger at the deaf social events down there, sorry to say.

There are more deaf outside of Seattle in Washington state then there are in Seattle. Furthermore, most who come here to visit are not deaf.

I just viewed some random pix of Puyallup. it looks like a typical suburb... with some old fashioned style.

I'd rather live in a smaller town closer to the country then in a big city like Seattle with all the pollution, crowding, crime, overpopulation, etc.. and so on.

I'd rather live in a smaller town closer to the country then in a big city like Seattle with all the pollution, crowding, crime, overpopulation, etc.. and so on.

big city? Seattle? pollution and crowding and overpopulation? lol wait until you see NYC :lol:

IMO - Seattle is actually clean and less crowdy. Maybe I just haven't seen whole Seattle yet.

Back