Alaska (animals, scenery, etc., etc.)

Maria

Premium Member
Reaction score
Alaskan Bald Eagle

Here's an Alaskan Bald Eagle... my favorite bird. :mrgreen: We have about 4,000 Alaskan Bald Eagles around here. We are allowed to take pixes of them where there are some rivers that they are bein' fed with fishes. It's illegal to shoot them with guns/rifles. They are preserved by Alaskan people for education, sightseein', and many things. Next month, there will be many tourists comin' up from Holland/Europe by huge cruises/ships, lower 48 states, and Canada. I will be very busy workin' at Photo Shop. LOL

Another Alaskan Bald Eagle

Another one ! :)

Very gorgeous pictures of nature's beautiful and sadly misunderstood animal. We must unite to preserve this beautiful animal to prevent it from going into extinction.

Absolutely Socrates...

CyberRed, those are nice close up photos. Did you do that? It's beautiful. :jaw:

cyberRed, Beautiful close-up picture Bald-Eagle... wow.. looks so excellent pose.
Should be nice for framing hang up the wall.. Looks so beautiful.. I would love to have that... :)

Katzie said:
Absolutely Socrates...

CyberRed, those are nice close up photos. Did you do that? It's beautiful. :jaw:

I scanned close up photos last night. I bought these close up photos from one man who is a photographer at my work. He took many close up pictures with his "expensive" camera that has a "zoom" on the front. He came up here to sell his photos after takin' pictures of Alaska and all. I will post some more pixes later. :)

Bullym0m said:
cyberRed, Beautiful close-up picture Bald-Eagle... wow.. looks so excellent pose.
Should be nice for framing hang up the wall.. Looks so beautiful.. I would love to have that... :)

Yep, you are correct. That's what I had in my mind of makin' one frame to hang up on the wall. Those Bald Eagles are my favorite birds and I still collected eagles in my apt. LOL I have one LARGE Eagle's feather that I got from another town in Southeast Alaska. Someone made it in a pen for me like an old time feathered-pen. :lol:

CyberRed,
I love to.. have one please? Beautiful picture.. my heart goes out for that.. My eyes really already glued.. *honestly* wow.. so quite speechless...
How much cost is it? I would love to send you $ for that one.. Can you postage mail me or courier wha..ever name it..
Thanks again! :)

Nice Pictures CyberRed... Real Close Up Pictures of the Eagle. I like Them. :thumb:

Bullym0m said:
CyberRed,
I love to.. have one please? Beautiful picture.. my heart goes out for that.. My eyes really already glued.. *honestly* wow.. so quite speechless...
How much cost is it? I would love to send you $ for that one.. Can you postage mail me or courier wha..ever name it..
Thanks again! :)

Ok, we can discuss that in our PM if, you are interested. :) You are welcome anytime !

Thanks, Bullym0m ...

Socrates, Katzie, Liza and Cheri ....

Will post more "ALASKA" pixes later. Thanks :)

wow, those photos of Bald Eagle is sooo beautiful. CyberRed

CyberRed said:
Here's an Alaskan Bald Eagle... my favorite bird. :mrgreen: We have about 4,000 Alaskan Bald Eagles around here. We are allowed to take pixes of them where there are some rivers that they are bein' fed with fishes. It's illegal to shoot them with guns/rifles. They are preserved by Alaskan people for education, sightseein', and many things. Next month, there will be many tourists comin' up from Holland/Europe by huge cruises/ships, lower 48 states, and Canada. I will be very busy workin' at Photo Shop. LOL

It is out of this world, you won a trophy of best photos in AD !!!!

Juneau Trolley Car Co.

Here comes "Alaska" picture. These picture was taken in Juneau, Alaska when I visited in downtown Juneau in 2002. The tourists from all over the world came down to visit this town and enjoyed ridin' in "Juneau Trolley Car. Co" for sightseein'. The population was over 40,000 in Juneau. Juneau is the capital city.

Enjoy viewin' ! :thumb:

Swans

These picture was taken last March when I visited Preservance Area near the Canada Border. There was snow all over the place at that time. Will post more pixes soon !! :thumb:

CyberRed said:

:o i LOVEEEEEEEEE eagles!!!!! along with ofc the wolves! :D the pixs u posted here CyberRed -- theyre GREAT!!!!!! :thumb:

Fly Free said:
:o i LOVEEEEEEEEE eagles!!!!! along with ofc the wolves! :D the pixs u posted here CyberRed -- theyre GREAT!!!!!! :thumb:

LOL I love eagles, too ! :thumb: We have lots of Alaskan eagles and wolves pixes at the stores around here. They are very awesome!

Back