Add lithium to drinking water

Wirelessly posted (sent from a smartphone. )

They need to stop trying to save the world. Its their choice to take the treatment or not on their own. We dont all have mental illness issues, just the fraction of the population.

Wirelessly posted (sent from a smartphone. )

They need to stop trying to save the world. Its their choice to take the treatment or not on their own. We dont all have mental illness issues, just the fraction of the population.

And not all meds used to treat mental illness will be helpful for treating certain types of mental illness. For example, ritalin which is used to treat ADD can worsen the symptoms of Bi-Polar mental illness.

And not all meds used to treat mental illness will be helpful for treating certain types of mental illness. For example, ritalin which is used to treat ADD can worsen the symptoms of Bi-Polar mental illness.

Right.. and no one would give ritalin to a person that has been Dxed with Tourettes Syndrome, since it makes it worst!

Right.. and no one would give ritalin to a person that has been Dxed with Tourettes Syndrome, since it makes it worst!

I was thinking how would this affect people that are already taking Lithium , wouldn't this be an over dose for them?

I was thinking how would this affect people that are already taking Lithium , wouldn't this be an over dose for them?

No! According to toxic sheet, it said, "Oral rat LD50: 525 mg/kg." It's IMPOSSIBLE to OD if you're drinking lithia water. Caffeine is even more toxic than lithium.

And it's hilarious how people are frightened by the idea of having trace amount of lithium in water. :)

Also, like I've said lithium may be an essential nutrient. Let's look at a different mineral, selenium. It's a potent antioxidant - you only need 200 mcg a day - less than that you'll have poor immune system and heart disease. But if you take 4 mg of it, you will likely die. A selenium pill is usually 400mcg. You only need to take 10 to kill yourself. That's how dangerous it is but no one seems to be concerned about selenium.

Selenium is found in water naturally.

Now if you look at lithium vs selenium, it's obviously that lithium is nowhere that toxic as selenium!

Netro, are you serious?

If this stuff doesn't do anything bad, personally, I don't see the problem. I'm sure a lot of people go undiganosed with bipolar everyday. But perhaps it is just better to let the symptoms flare up recognizably so they may get professional help. Abilify for everybody :-D

Cool. I'll be interested in what he has to say.

He said that he has been on Lake Mohave all week collecting samples - Beautiful out there.

Also said that he couldn't tell me if people taking lithium will make them happy, since it's very subjective and probably varies from person to person.

Cheers was the ending of this very short email.

He pretty much made it clear he is no shrink.

He said that he has been on Lake Mohave all week collecting samples - Beautiful out there.

Also said that he couldn't tell me if people taking lithium will make them happy, since it's very subjective and probably varies from person to person.

:ty:

No! According to toxic sheet, it said, "Oral rat LD50: 525 mg/kg." It's IMPOSSIBLE to OD if you're drinking lithia water. Caffeine is even more toxic than lithium.

Well each person weighs a different kg. So that is a impossible statement since the Mg amount will not adjust to the kg the persons weights. In tap water.

also the mg/kg statement is also utterly FALSE....

Say if a person is 50kg and the mg is 525. The dose of the lithium would be adjusted for that person that weights. 50kg or 110 lbs. Comes to be that person can take up to 26,250 mg according to the quoted statement.....that person will not Overdose?? :shock:
I am not sure where you got your info from, but 26,250 mg is an extremely toxic dose of lithium.

Last edited:
Ah, hell. Just add it to the chemtrails and don't tell anybody.

Thanks for the report back. Very down to earth fellow, there.:wave:

Well each person weighs a different kg. So that is a impossible statement since the Mg amount will not adjust to the kg the persons weights. In tap water.

also the mg/kg statement is also utterly FALSE....

Say if a person is 50kg and the mg is 525. The dose of the lithium would be adjusted for that person that weights. 50kg or 110 lbs. Comes to be that person can take up to 26,250 mg according to the quoted statement.....that person will not Overdose?? :shock:
I am not sure where you got your info from, but 26,250 mg is an extremely toxic dose of lithium.

Right. And there are also other things to be considered such as individual ability to metabolize, other medications that may be contraindicated, medically compromised individuals, etc. All of that affects the individual response and changes the mg per kg recommedations.

Our city water has too much extra stuff already. I will take my drugs "neat" please.
Arsenic, lead, selenium, uranium, yuck.
If you doubt you can see here.
http://www.sanangelotexas.us/vertical/Sites/%7BBD27ED61-E710-4F56-8954-CC319F012B3D%7D/uploads/%7B9020E662-F7CC-4A51-8215-EE749694A81D%7D.PDF

Exactly. Peoplel drink bottled water to avoid these things already. They will continue to do so. Adding lithium to the water will not result in people consuming that to which the lithium has been added. It will simply provide another reason to avoid it.

Back