A diesel discussion thread

wrangler were designed capable of what most vehicle can't do. It does have alot pros in there.

Wrangler can do what my powerstroke can't, however others that my powerstroke can but Wrangler can't

Such as what?

handling mud, Jeep handles mud far better than my truck. That is because they got shorter wheel base.

But when it comes to haul, my truck can haul 4 Jeeps, but one jeep cant haul my truck.

Each vehicle has its purpose. You can't compare orange and apples

When you want to challenge Silverado and F-250 then it is aruguable, but if you want to challenge betweef F-250 and Ferrari, which is gonna better? its impossible to determine.

oops this is my wife account, consider this as DHB instead

Such as what?

handling mud, Jeep handles mud far better than my truck. That is because they got shorter wheel base.

But when it comes to haul, my truck can haul 4 Jeeps, but one jeep cant haul my truck.

Each vehicle has its purpose. You can't compare orange and apples

When you want to challenge Silverado and F-250 then it is aruguable, but if you want to challenge betweef F-250 and Ferrari, which is gonna better? its impossible to determine.

oops this is my wife account, consider this as DHB instead

I know who are you since your wife can't type like that way.

What kind of truck you that not good job for mud? F-250? Hard to believe since F250-350 are very popular for mud racing unless you talk about very deep mud.

Like I said that Jeep Wrangle is worse MPG ever for TINY engine.

I think you talk about a 2.5L motor in a Jeep Wrangler, yeah they are gas thirsty and produce good horsepower and torque. I've been seen the 2.5L engines are running too cold sound like wrong thermostat, but normal temperature. Thats why they gulp more gas.

What kind of truck you that not good job for mud? F-250? Hard to believe since F250-350 are very popular for mud racing unless you talk about very deep mud.

a stock Wrangler can handle it.
a heavily customized F-250 can handle it.

Just because youtube is full of videos of any redneck riding any truck for mudding or river-crossing doesn't mean yours (or somebody else's) can too. generally - Wrangler can handles just about any terrains better than F-250. Wrangler is not designed for highway driving. It sucks, I know. That's why there is Grand Cherokee for that. or Patriot. or Liberty. Whatever fancies you.

I know my truck can handle mud, with right tires however Im not going to try this.. I know my former wrangler can outperform in mud bath than my powerstroke, even though my powerstroke can go though mud if I want to. My point is that some vehicles can perform specific tasks better than other vehicle while that other vehicle can do better with other specific tasks than them.

I didn't response sooner, I have too much muscle spasm, can't stay on PC too long.

Anyway, real trucks don't have spark plugs, and my new truck does not have any spark plugs ;)

Yeah 2.5L engine saves maybe only 1 MPG than 4.0L engine. 4.0L is huge motor. The size of motor is not the primary contribution to gas guzzling. It is how the power train were built, Jeep got tough power train to handle tough terrains. So 2.5L option is not worth the money for Jeep wrangler IMHO.

Friend of mine who came with me to the beach and got Diesel truck, he got 3 MPG on sandy beach, while my former wrangler can go about 8MPG on the beach. That is because Jeep were designed to handle tough terrain, but handles poorly (For MPG) on pavement than my friend's diesel truck.

Wrangler can haul up to 3,000 lbs that is it, can't go any higher than that. While my new Powerstroke truck can haul up to 20,000 lbs (If reprogrammed to use all power) That is almost 7 times more hauling power than wrangler with only 50% bigger engine.

I think you talk about a 2.5L motor in a Jeep Wrangler, yeah they are gas thirsty and produce good horsepower and torque. I've been seen the 2.5L engines are running too cold sound like wrong thermostat, but normal temperature. Thats why they gulp more gas.

2.5L and 4.0L sucks. That's why few of my friends own Jeep and they swap it to Chevy V8 for more speed, more power, and more loud over Jeep's 4.0L and 2.5L.

a stock Wrangler can handle it.
a heavily customized F-250 can handle it.

Just because youtube is full of videos of any redneck riding any truck for mudding or river-crossing doesn't mean yours (or somebody else's) can too. generally - Wrangler can handles just about any terrains better than F-250. Wrangler is not designed for highway driving. It sucks, I know. That's why there is Grand Cherokee for that. or Patriot. or Liberty. Whatever fancies you.

F350 don't need customized. Just right away. Our town are very popular for F150-F350 and chevy silverado 1500- 3500HD around here.

Why bother to watch youtube since our town already have mud racing?

2.5L and 4.0L sucks. That's why few of my friends own Jeep and they swap it to Chevy V8 for more speed, more power, and more loud over Jeep's 4.0L and 2.5L.

ah... one of those posers.... by using Jeep body and different engine from different manufacturer...

*pinkie finger*

F350 don't need customized. Just right away. Our town are very popular for F150-F350 and chevy silverado 1500- 3500HD around here.

Why bother to watch youtube since our town already have mud racing?

they're using stock version?

btw - show me what "mud racing" is like so I know what you're talking about.

What is wrong with the 4.0? It's the engine of choice over the 2.5.

Anyway, isn't this a DIESEL discussion thread? :wave:

they're using stock version?

btw - show me what "mud racing" is like so I know what you're talking about.

Damn! I can't remember what name. I will go there again in someday then I will write down. I will let you to know.

Damn! I can't remember what name. I will go there again in someday then I will write down. I will let you to know.

no I mean - you can show me any random youtube video that's similar to mud racing you're talking about. I just want to know what's it like.

I remembered Jeep student showed me a youtube from last year.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YjDHne15RVw[/ame]

Nothing to impossible!

In real sport world, when it comes to professional racing or whatever, show me the race that got several types of vehicle racing at same time please!

My point is, you can't really compare two different types of vehicles. Each types of vehicle were designed for its own purpose.

Back