Interracial Relationship

:dance: hehehe FlyFree.. :booty: :evil: :P

well knowing i am not the judge but i prefer stay on the white side to keep in family tree the same i have two parts half armenian and scottish back ground . therefore i have dated once with black gal but never again my opinion seems they try to make more babys to take over the american to wipe out the whites that is no no no dont even try . so far this is my opinion there is no right or wrong right ?

My opinion is you need to educate yourself a little more. Color makes no difference whatsoever

Originally posted by MsGiglz
LMAO yeah!! he is going to be handsome and :afro:

::Lining up ladies::: at checkout point..
::interview them:: too bootiful :fly2:
think of :69: ::kick them out... :thumbd:

hehe :rofl:

:rofl: GigglyGal .. you crack me up all the time!! Allen is one gorgeous lil' man!! You'll hafta beat all the hottie chickies when he's a teenager!! He's gonna be a heartbreaker for sure! ;)

Allen SOOOOO BOOTIFUL momma annie WOW he's GOTTEN bigggggggggggggggg WOW he has a cute smileeeeeeeeeeee hehee

Bullshitter said:
Mmmm.... haven't really thought about it because I don't give any damn about who I want to date.... Human is human

Hey Bullshitter:
You don't give a damn ? Hmm, Would you like
to date these Green Aliens who happen
to be non-human ?

It does not matter to me who anyone dates I do not look at them differently cuz I have respect for people who decide who they wanna date... With me I have dated a black guy before in Middle School and It did not bother me at all... He was still a human being a person. doesn't matter what they look at on the outside it is what the inside counts. I don't see why people would look at ur funny or think low of you whom you are dating. cuz it does not effect their lives in any way. People should learn to respect their relationship and be their friend. :ily:

Cheri said:
It does not matter to me who anyone dates I do not look at them differently cuz I have respect for people who decide who they wanna date... With me I have dated a black guy before in Middle School and It did not bother me at all... He was still a human being a person. doesn't matter what they look at on the outside it is what the inside counts. I don't see why people would look at ur funny or think low of you whom you are dating. cuz it does not effect their lives in any way. People should learn to respect their relationship and be their friend. :ily:

Wow that very interesting Cheri i don't know that you been date a blk guy before. That true i agree w/you it's important respect their heart too. So before i have date a white/latino guy long time ago, but right now I m currently date a white guy who is hearing, his sister who is hoh. There nothing wrong with interracial skin. Bec i have a interracial family.. My Uncle's oldest son who is married to white woman and having 4 interracial sons.. their oldest son who is married to black gal for abt 5 or 6 years now i think they're already have kid not sure i haven't see them for long time. So my family don't care if i date any race as long be happy and respect, accpet who they are i'm not judge them. I have lots race friends bec they are friendly,respect,coolie, good time to chat :mrgreen:

Oh certinally I do not anything againist racist human beings.. What the problem? Love all everyones peroid.. Always the most welcomed any racist all my heart and enjoy to be chat with..

Depend on other peoples who not really cares and being meanie.. therefore I will turn it out dislike what you have.. Important you have being cool and respect anyone.. that what I'm preferable ones! *wink*

I didn't realized that my ex is strong Dutch/Germany.. until I found mr right guy, he is pure irish/scottish.. I wasn't thought of ... about my background history of race.. until found my bmom.. I'm Germany/Irish/Scottish/Indian/canadian.. many background mixed in my family side relatives' history. Pretty cool!!!

There's none racist of my family's history background mostly mixed..
They tells me , Follow your heart and open communcation there's go!
Pretty interesting!
I still under invegistation and to find my b Dad.. hoping to be "found him"
Wishes me good luck!

Cheri said:
hey cheri, same mine.. i dated black guys i was 11 yrs old to 27 yrs old until i date java, she is my first time date white grrl.. wow!!!! smile.. i dont know that u dated black before.. hehehe!!!

I don't see anything wrong with interracial dating or marriages. I have dated a Native Indian, Chinese, Black, Spanish.
I am white, and personally I'm more attracted to white, geeky looking guys.
We all have different taste.

MsGiglz said:
I am currently have interracial relationship.. I am part german and indian.. my man is part indian, black and white..

Since i was divorced with two ex which are white, didnt work out, both dont like me to hang around with my black or biracial friends.. :roll: I grew up in neighborhood with blacks/whites.. Now I have my man who is wonderful.. and last summer I had baby turned out beautifully... but surprised me that he got the most of my parts :naughty: hehe poor my man! but he is happy anyways..

Yes, I have seen many grumsome couple even eyesore, their kids turned out beauitfully..........

here he is.. he have BLUE eyes.. and very nice soft reddish brown curl hair.. very light olive skin :)
Awww hes adorable!! he will be a real heartbreaker! I know a couple , hes black and his wife is white with blonde hair and they have 2 little boys..they are gorgeous looking little boys..both have reddish blonde hair and blue eyes!
I have nothing against interracial relationships. I have never dated black or other color guys..Ive had some black guys made passes at me when i was single ha!

I was in a 2.5 year long relationship with a 1/2 Irish, 1/2 Latin guy -- I enjoyed my relationship with him, and never, never judged his skin color.

I think he was much harder on himself than other people were. He commented a lot saying he's too brown to be here and there, there's a lot of people looking at him because they've never seen a Mexican (he's not Mexican, mind them) before (he's in North Dakota right now).

I never had a problem with interracial relationships. I think they're the most beautiful couples -- and gosh, their babies/kids are gorgeous, ya know?

I think I've been in more relationships/dated more interracial guys than causicans/whites. I love variety/diversity!

I'm not against interracial relationship...I love all people the same!..

Definitely not against it. In my experiences, I've been with White and Hispanic men more than black Men. They are usually more accepting of me.

Ironheartz said:
I'm curious-are there any one of you involved into interracial realtionship? If not, why not? If you're in one, how has it affected your life? I would love to hear your stories or testimonies.

I had several experiences with different races (mexican, burmese and japanese) and now dating with pure Swedish woman. It does not bother me whichever color or race as long as I am happy being with one of these gals.

I am a "mutt" (well, most percentage is Swedish) and I have some "black" and "native american" flows in my blood. I have been always want to date Swedish, German or Finnish woman but now I have a Swedish woman as date :D (actually I would date with any that I would like to)

Key words: Being happy with your lover.. races or colors are incredibly meaningless in relationship/friendship area... But again, it is depend on how people raise, bad trauma from certain race, etc etc.

I had a relationship with burmese gal for a long time (2 years and one month, I believe..) I learned lots about her culture and the way of life her family grew up in that country. It was a quite pleasure to experience with that kind of thing for the moment but unfortunately that we did not get along in one or two months before we broke up though. She made several poor judgement in these situation time to time *shrugs* In any case, I was glad that I learned some more about her culture because people in Burma are undergoing the harsh situation for a long time and it gave me a new perspective about others who went thru tough times (And Burma have interesting culture!). This Swedish gal I am currently dating is interesting woman, very strong and VERY affectionate wow.. I never had that experience with any women like that swedish woman. I mean, true faith and completely devotion to our relationship or love... she don't have any experience with guys (means no dates, relationships or sex at all with any guys) I am practically first guy for her and she don't believe in dating or sex with different guys, she actually think that it is ridiculous or "slutty" thing for any women to do so o: (her opinion after all) She gave me a completely new perspective on "love" and surprisely that I like the way she believes in. She have a excellent point about "experience", she stated that she can experience anything with same guy and miss nothing hence why bother to try different so-called "experiences" with any guys when she can keep her dignity clean with same guy? Her several girlfriends actually follow up what she are doing! I am still learning about her and her swedish culture.. Oh one odd thing about her, she told me that she rather not to date any black guys, she stated that there is nothing wrong with black people, she would love to be their friends but not any more than just friends and few swedishs I met told me that it is Swedish culture thing hmm, like I said.. "depend on how people raise.."

Anyway that's only small part of experiences that I had/have with these women (I have several stories about japanese woman I dated for several months but I doubt that some of you actually want to know about my experiences with women anyway :P) btw, I am a white guy.

Edit: Oh OH! I have to add one more thing about that swedish woman, one BEST thing about her is: She actually read "Men are from Mars, Women are from Venus" book series wrote by John Gray! (I read few John Gray books myself too) so I can understand why women are doing that and that (not 100% though.. women are natural mysterious entities) also to work out the problems in relationship bit more easier too. Anyway that's one thing I like about her.

Last edited:
LOL Magatsu - you seem pretty intelligent with a sense of humor. I love that. :laugh2:

Oh Ms Giglz!!! Now you are not going to use a stick to beat off girls from your handsome son?? :angel:

Ah, I remember when I was a kid, I've been asked a few times if I were adopted or if I was Spanish. That was like :ugh2: .. I have a very white father - born and raised in NJ, and I lived with him instead of my islander mom (who is not Spanish, but a very nice school therapist and has worked in shelters for abused women and children BTW) after the divorce. Just remember, NEVER ask a child if he/she is adopted or assume her/his heritage.. that hurts and is very, very moronic. I wish I'd slap the morons silly! :lol: Chrissakes, they never heard of those islands I mentioned about my ancestors being from. This was when I moved to the mainland from Hawaii. *grin* No, I am not a Hawaiian... silly mainlanders :lol:

*:Oops:* Sorry Liza, for calling you a Hawai'ian. Aloha!

Right now, I am dating an Asian guy, and I always forget that he is Asian. I agree with Magatsu that once you are in a relationship with someone of a different race, the race or colour is not there in the picture anymore. I don't know how to explain it, but it just happens. Of course, I do wonder sometimes what my parents and sister would say about me dating an Asian guy. Hmmm.

Cool...have been in a couple of relationships with men of different nationalities. I see nothing wrong with that. What counts is the heart, soul and mind...not the colour nor race.

Back