Interracial Relationship

Originally posted by BostonIceFire
It does not matter whom I date, may he be white, black, or asian. or whatever.. I don't see the point of why people would object to it..

yup - agreed

hm I never dated anyone out of race but I ain't against it but I'm up for anything anyway but I'm takin my time :D

Mmmm.... haven't really thought about it because I don't give any damn about who I want to date.... Human is human

I don't really care about who I date. As long as she's cute and has a great personality.

ive dated a hispanic womyn from Nicaragua -- learned a lil spanish too (and forgot most of them yikes) -- but i dont see anything wrong with interracial relationships either

Originally posted by Aphrodite
Interracial relationships produces beautiful & exotic looking children... I know a friend who is a product of an interracial couple and she is amazingly beautiful with her own unique features.

And some kids I work with, who comes from interracial families - and they do really show their attractive features.

One day, I was strolling around at the mall - and I saw the gruesome, fat, odd-looking interracial couple.. which can be an eye sore, but they have 4 children with them.. and I was like, awwww.. when I saw their four beautiful children.

It is interesting how it turned out in that way.

Aphrodite... you are totally right about interracial relationship producing beautiful and exotic-looking children. Take a look at Lenny Kravitz, a famous guitarist/singer. He was a product of an interracial marriage. His famous actress mother was Roxxy Rokker from "The Jeffersons". She played the tall black woman married to the tall white man on the TV show. Lenny Kravitz's nationality was black and white. He was raised with a diverse religious background, Jewish and Catholic. The reasons why we shouldn't limit ourselves to our nationality. God told us in the Bible... "Be fruitful and multiply", he didn't say to be faithful to our race. ;) There's a special guy for me and he's from another nationality... I have learned so much from him. I appreciate his country and its customs & culture.

I'm involved in an interracial relationship since almost 7 years and already had 3 kids...twin boys and one daughter. I dont have much problems with it but I hate when people insult blacks this word "N" because my kids are part of black race too. Of course you know how mother is...very protective of her kids just like I'm very protective of my kids when someone call them with insulting words. Oh well thats part of life that we have to deal with everyday.

Last edited:
My two cents

i wouldn't mind dating outside of my race at all. i'm currently looking for someone for long-term relationship. i do have my preferences in guys but i try to not be too picky about it..i don't know what happened but i started to see some white guys are attractive lately..hmm. checking thier booty out and smiling more often at them then start wondering :crazy: what the hell i am doing but keep moving along. anyway, i talked to my friend about it and some are against in a way that is not obvious but i could tell by their lame comments. i don't the brothers but lately, this player trends is getting old and dangerous...i noticed that i'm more cautious toward them when meeting them and not with non-black men. i think that my negative thoughts is in the way and i need to stop judging by the race because it is all of them. (now, working toward in removing my negative opinions from my brain cells):boink:

I am a byproduct of a multiracial relationship.

I'm a mutt - japanese, micronesian (Palauan), irish, german, french, and scotch. I grew up in a place where race is not defined by white/black, so I don't really mind dating anyone that I am attracted to. My first lover was black, and he was a bodybuilder. ;) Ooo lalaaaa!

When I first heard of the term "black" and "white," I thought it was very misleading. This kid told me, "Look at that black girl!" I looked around.... and asked him, "Where?" He pointed, I squinted my eyes.... WHERE? He got so frustrated like hell, when I told him the skin wasn't black.. it was brown, he was lying! Later I asked my mom by HIS definitions if she was black (having dark brown skin)... she told me nope, she's an islander. WTF!! I was 7. :D It was so confusing for me.

Interesting topic!

Im an Indian (as form India). I have been involved with "white" guys, but mainly italians.

My brother married to a Singaporean gal. Initially my dad wasnt pleased 'cos she was not in the same "race" and religion as us. But then, later he gradually accepted her to be in the part of the family.

~sharlie~

I am not against interracial relationships. I don't date them exactly, but I do go out with my friends with different ethnic backgrounds. Of course, I learn a lot from them about their cultures. Mostly, I do date with white men. :dunno:

I have had several different women in my life, and the one that i can say and outstands it all is the insults i hear from other people, i can understand thier predjuice but theres a time and a place where it can get old, u chose who u date wisely they say but happiness is the best u can choose not who u are with and of what race creed reglious or sexual preference they are, as long as theres happiness!

Very interested Myself as white gal and grew up by super racist family. I used be involved in interracial relationships in all races but one. never try with asian as real relationship yet.
Never forgot, I was very cautious for go out with black guy behind my family's back. Even I lost my virgin to same black guy. Worth for me to have experience than never.

I am currently have interracial relationship.. I am part german and indian.. my man is part indian, black and white..

Since i was divorced with two ex which are white, didnt work out, both dont like me to hang around with my black or biracial friends.. :roll: I grew up in neighborhood with blacks/whites.. Now I have my man who is wonderful.. and last summer I had baby turned out beautifully... but surprised me that he got the most of my parts :naughty: hehe poor my man! but he is happy anyways..

Yes, I have seen many grumsome couple even eyesore, their kids turned out beauitfully..........

here he is.. he have BLUE eyes.. and very nice soft reddish brown curl hair.. very light olive skin :)

Attachments

• allenmommy.jpg
    8.4 KB · Views: 106
Gorgeous baby, Ms Giglz!! He's gonna be one handsome man.. and you'd have to beat off all the ladies! LMAO! :naughty:

LMAO yeah!! he is going to be handsome and :afro:

::Lining up ladies::: at checkout point..
::interview them:: too bootiful :fly2:
think of :69: ::kick them out... :thumbd:

hehe :rofl:

Originally posted by MsGiglz
LMAO yeah!! he is going to be handsome and :afro:

::Lining up ladies::: at checkout point..
::interview them:: too bootiful :fly2:
think of :69: ::kick them out... :thumbd:

hehe :rofl:

:rofl: Annie -- u are HILARIOUS but i know what u mean :laugh2: :laugh2:

Back