Interracial Relationship

nutthin wrong with interracial... cuz of i been in interracial relationship since i was 12 yrs old til i started date white in 2003... i like both races.. no matter what.. :D

I´ve been in interracial relationships before. I see nothing wrong.

I cant see the problem why anyone worry about their skin...

Liebling:-))) said:
I´ve been in interracial relationships before. I see nothing wrong.

I cant see the problem why anyone worry about their skin...
yeah because you are in European, right so there's not really much racism there since alot of german and french people dates black people and even Heidi Klum, a german supermodel is dating a black man. America isn't really much of a fair country when they perfer their kids to marry other kids that have the same skin color is downright ridiclous...you can't force them to be with other people who are also white because it's also like you are controlling them of who they should love and you can't do that cause if you really love your kids and they find someone they love, then you should be happy for them...not judge for who they are with then you are just disrespecting them for nothing. it's also ridiculous that some people's parents refuse to let them marry other peopel of other races because the fear of their family tree history being changed and having "mulit-racial" children...WHO GIVES A FUCK!?!? there ALWAYS have been "mulit-racial" people for millions and millions of years during the stone age, before castles wer built, before cabins were built and even before the existince of Jesus Christ. all over the years black women and black men were kings and queens of Eypght (sp?) while white people were just cave people in europe eating raw meat and spreading diseases around. it was black women who taught you breast feeding, baking, and even invented make up.
it was black men who invented metal tools, clothing, and even useful weapons such as bow and arrors and spears before white people would even invent them. racist ppl should get their history facts damn straight! it's not always about white people doing everything first before other people do...as for the chinese (asian) who studied 4,000 years of martai arts way before Jesus existed. as for Native americans, they treat their land better than littering it or touching the dead animals (such as buffalos) because they won't eat any if they were shot dead by white men. They perfer to hunt animals themselves.

it's already the 21st century and it's time for people to grow the fuck up and accept to the fact that mulit-racial relationships has always been around for millions and millions of years and there's nothing you can do about it as long they love eachother and you should be happy for them...not judge for them and that's just pathetic.

I don't know if Germany, French, and Spain had slavery back then, but I know England and America had slaves so i guess thats why they are considered racist countries when they always worry about their kids going out with other ppl of other racists cause of being white with wealth and wisdsom but really are just a bunch of close minded stuck up whiny bitches instead. so I believe other countries proably don't really care much about interacial dating that much cause their always been more of that than in England or America, right? I suppose so.

Interesting, Steel.
I can see the sense why it’s hard for white Americans to accept black/African American as Interracial Relationship.
We don’t have black people around Germany much but US soldiers who stationed any Army caserne around Germany. I can see why most black US soldiers took Germans to be their wives or husbands.
Yes, that’s right that Helen Klum married to American black singer and expecting his baby.
Wow, I didn’t know it’s black people who taught while people how to breastfed their babies, cook etc. :eek:

We have a lot of Turkish around Germany… They also took Germans to be their wives/husbands, too, also Asians, Chinese, too. But But some of old Germans of old Tradition do not accept their children's Interracial Relationship. During Nazi time is terrible... They made the Nazi law that German are not allow to marry person from different countries, example Jewish. They beleive that German should marry German due heir line.... German blood... After WWII, Germans saw black soliders for a first time and then.............................. Germans are very pride and beleive to marry German due old tradition until after WWII............................

Well, I only know the slavery History is America, Africa, Egypt, Spain, Russia and England. Germany? :dunno: All what I know is Nazi time. I search the information about Europe history to make sure before post here. I found 3 links about Europe History of Slavery.

Check this:
http://www.gnammankou.com/thepast.pdf
http://www.let.leidenuniv.nl/history/migration/chapter23.html
http://www.infoplease.com/ce6/bus/A0861124.html

We have a lot of black people around in England than other countries. I take that black people around mostly is in England and America than any countries. Right?

True, I have to agree with you that we (Europeans) don’t care about skin color. I was like :eek: after read the whole thread here until you explain me now… I understand now. Thank you for share your story with us here. I appreciate it very much. :thumb:

Same with deaf and hearing.... I don't think it is wrong for deaf to have relationship with hearing. There are some deaf activists would point out on fading of the deaf culture. It is same with blacks who concerns about fading of black culture, they are against interracial relationships/marriages. That's why.

I am in interracial marriage, and I urged my wife to preserve her latino culture, cooking, etc. And I am proud of it!

...it was black women who taught you breast feeding...
Huh? Who has to be "taught" how to breast feed? If that was true, how did white moms feed their babies before black women taught them? That doesn't make sense.

Liebling:-))) said:
Interesting, Steel.
I can see the sense why it’s hard for white Americans to accept black/African American as Interracial Relationship.
We don’t have black people around Germany much but US soldiers who stationed any Army caserne around Germany. I can see why most black US soldiers took Germans to be their wives or husbands.
Yes, that’s right that Helen Klum married to American black singer and expecting his baby.
Wow, I didn’t know it’s black people who taught while people how to breastfed their babies, cook etc. :eek:

We have a lot of Turkish around Germany… They also took Germans to be their wives/husbands, too, also Asians, Chinese, too. But But some of old Germans of old Tradition do not accept their children's Interracial Relationship. During Nazi time is terrible... They made the Nazi law that German are not allow to marry person from different countries, example Jewish. They beleive that German should marry German due heir line.... German blood... After WWII, Germans saw black soliders for a first time and then.............................. Germans are very pride and beleive to marry German due old tradition until after WWII............................

Well, I only know the slavery History is America, Africa, Egypt, Spain, Russia and England. Germany? :dunno: All what I know is Nazi time. I search the information about Europe history to make sure before post here. I found 3 links about Europe History of Slavery.

Check this:
http://www.gnammankou.com/thepast.pdf
http://www.let.leidenuniv.nl/history/migration/chapter23.html
http://www.infoplease.com/ce6/bus/A0861124.html

We have a lot of black people around in England than other countries. I take that black people around mostly is in England and America than any countries. Right?

True, I have to agree with you that we (Europeans) don’t care about skin color. I was like :eek: after read the whole thread here until you explain me now… I understand now. Thank you for share your story with us here. I appreciate it very much. :thumb:
Yep. every country have their own cluture with ways of treating other people, fashion style, religion, and so on...
Yeah it seemst hat there are more blacks in America and England cause slavery was out of control and overdemanding and needs slaves for farms, producing cotton, baking and cooking, etc without even paying them for their work :roll: there were so many more coming from Africa 'til the civil war was over...and now most blacks just stayed while some just go back where they belong...thinking that America would be a better place but not 'til they fight for their rights in food service in restuants, go to any bathrooms and drink any water foundation and seat anywhere on the city bus they want. After Martin Luther King, Jr. was assassinnated, everything changed...and that's where most whites would rather be friends with blacks just for peace instead of ridiculious violence over skin color and culture and shit like that. and it still happens today. *sigh* some whites intend to say the "N" word whenever they want and some would still be in secret nazi clubs or KKK clubs trying to get rid of blacks, jews, and other "different" people for stupid reasons anyway.

I feel that America, even though I'm an American, isn't really much of a friendly country to live in and I wouldn't really recommend you to live there assuming for a better life but I've hear that such countries like German, Italian and Japan are more fair and would care less about their skin colors or cutulre or reglion cause they already know that everyone's just different...even though America's just a younger country than the European countries so I guess America still doesnt' know any better yet, if you ask me.

anyway, thanks for the links. and your welcome for the post lol

Reba said:
Huh? Who has to be "taught" how to breast feed? If that was true, how did white moms feed their babies before black women taught them? That doesn't make sense.
think about it...Africa is as old as China is and many countries were made in Africa before Jesus Christ existed. and Africa is where our human life started so...yep it was the black women who learned about breastfeeding before the rest of the human races existed as well.

Remember this was WWWWWWWWWWAAAAYYYY long ago...all of this way before Jesus existed.

Steel said:
think about it...Africa is as old as China is and many countries were made in Africa before Jesus Christ existed. and Africa is where our human life started so...yep it was the black women who learned about breastfeeding before the rest of the human races existed as well.

Remember this was WWWWWWWWWWAAAAYYYY long ago...all of this way before Jesus existed.
What does Jesus have to do with breast feeding? I'm sure moms of all "races" were breastfeeding long before Jesus was born.

Anyway, the human race began as one couple with all the genetic material for all races. I don't believe any women of any race had to be "taught" how to breast feed.

BTW, not all people native to the continent of Africa were, or are, "black". African people come in all shades.

Reba said:
What does Jesus have to do with breast feeding? I'm sure moms of all "races" were breastfeeding long before Jesus was born.

Anyway, the human race began as one couple with all the genetic material for all races. I don't believe any women of any race had to be "taught" how to breast feed.

BTW, not all people native to the continent of Africa were, or are, "black". African people come in all shades.

u aren't getting the point...when I say before Jesus existed, I meant it as in "B.C." or whatever like that cause everything is SSSSOOOOO old before then. it's just easier to explain that than saying how many years ago it was.
Jesus has absloutely nothing to do with breastfeeding or the human race or anything but just explaining when it takes place, okay?

Steel said:
u aren't getting the point...when I say before Jesus existed, I meant it as in "B.C." or whatever like that cause everything is SSSSOOOOO old before then. it's just easier to explain that than saying how many years ago it was.
Jesus has absloutely nothing to do with breastfeeding or the human race or anything but just explaining when it takes place, okay?
OK.

My point is, all moms, every color/race, knew how to breastfeed, since the beginning of Creation. No one had to "teach" them. If they didn't know how, we would be extinct by the second generation!

Steel said:
yeah because you are in European, right so there's not really much racism there since alot of german and french people dates black people and even Heidi Klum, a german supermodel is dating a black man.
Sorry to say, not really, look at German's Tennis professional Boris Becker. the link will tell you more about racism.

There are more black people living in France and England than in Germany!!

"The organisation, which Germany views as anti-democratic and has put under intelligence surveillance, has a picture of Becker and his black wife Barbara at the top of an article headed 'The Trouble with Intolerance.' A Scientology spokesman said it had not reported anything more than Becker himself said in an interview last year when he said he planned to move to the United States when his son reached school age.

"The article, with the sub-heading 'For many minorities, living in Germany means living in fear,' cited Becker as an example of someone who had suffered 'years of intolerance and abuse, apparently owing to the fact that his wife is black.'
http://www.religio.de/publik/arsreview/290697.html#3

Interracial relationships are extremely hard to sustain. There is so much contempt for interracial couples within society. Plus, there is the difference in cultures. I never felt this was an issue until I experienced it for myself. Most interracial relationships are not begun out of love, but out of contempt for society, as a means of rebellion. Consequently, any relationship built upon anything other than love, has little chance of survival.

Tamara said:
Sorry to say, not really, look at German's Tennis professional Boris Becker. the link will tell you more about racism.

There are more black people living in France and England than in Germany!!

http://www.religio.de/publik/arsreview/290697.html#3

I´m afraid that the link you post here is old. :) That´s time we have foriegner hostile between 1990 and 1995 due Neo nazi... Now no more... Boris still dated more color girls after divorced from Barbara. It doesn´t bother Germans anymore... Example about German model Heidi Klum. We also have some German black singer and actor here in Germany.

I withness myself here in Germany what I explained Steel in my last post that Germans here married black US soliders. Very few black people live in Germany. I would estimate 2% around Germany.

Eve said:
Interracial relationships are extremely hard to sustain. There is so much contempt for interracial couples within society. Plus, there is the difference in cultures. I never felt this was an issue until I experienced it for myself. Most interracial relationships are not begun out of love, but out of contempt for society, as a means of rebellion. Consequently, any relationship built upon anything other than love, has little chance of survival.

I find that hard to believe. Maybe if one lived in places like the South, or some redneck country, then yeah, he would experience weirdness from others. I don't feel as if it is done out of rebellion. My bf is Vietnamese, and I don't see him as an Asian person but rather as who he is. People are too dumb to worry about what others think of them.

Hello, I don't have a problem with interracial relationships either. I know a couple (he's white and she's black) they are both deaf. They have a toddler. You can tell they are very much in love by how they touch each other (like holding hands, they way he touches her back, etc.). We are all created by God so there shouldn't be a problem unfortunately there is hate in the world and I refuse to be one of those types of hateful ppl.

Oh yeah and by the way. I am happy for Heidi Klum and Seal. Seal has said that Heidi's daughter feels like his own and they seem to be in love. If anyone's read magazines or the internet then they would know Heidi's had some crappy relationships and the father of Heidi's first child is an absolute dog to her and their baby!

Steel said:
All the human race was created at the same time. We all started out as one race. Racial variation didn't happen until many generations later.

Thousands of years before Jesus was born, Job said, "Why died I not from the womb? why did I not give up the ghost when I came out of the belly? 12 Why did the knees prevent me? or why the breasts that I should suck? 13 For now should I have lain still and been quiet, I should have slept: then had I been at rest..."
Job 3:11-13

This shows that breastfeeding was common among the Jews.

God always emphasized that it is more important that a man and woman have a common spiritual relationship with God than whatever skin color. A believer should marry only another believer. Skin color, nationality, hearing/deaf are not as important.

I find that hard to believe. Maybe if one lived in places like the South, or some redneck country, then yeah, he would experience weirdness from others. I don't feel as if it is done out of rebellion. My bf is Vietnamese, and I don't see him as an Asian person but rather as who he is. People are too dumb to worry about what others think of them.
Kootchie, you probably have a point about it being in "the south or some redneck country" lol As you know, I am from Texas. However, bigotry is rampant even in the most unlikely places. I am sure you have experienced this and overcome it out of love. I do not see you as being naive nor rebellious. I believe that any relationship you have is out of love. However, I don't think the same stands true in typical black/white relationships, especially when young girls are involved. If you tell the typical teen not to do something, you can almost always be assured that they will do it.

my guyfriend justin is half latin and german and hes really beautiful and hes nice good hearted guy.

not many gay deafies or straight like asians/pac islander for date or friends. asian/pac islander are not so popular in the gay community. i've experienced with rejection by gay deafies/hoh even some straight who don't accept my race in the gay community. (white/latino are popular in the gay community). it's not easy for me to be around people who don't accept my race same as hearie who don't accept me becuz i'm hoh and sign language. i met some gay deafies/hoh and hearie too who made fun of asian/pac islander and made a negative comment toward me and others from club and school. i met few people who accept me both race, hoh and my language.

Back