Wireless USB

EDGE

Reaction score
I can't wait to see how thing go since bluetooth hit.

USB-IF launches wireless USB certification program

imagine that. less wire around behind the table where place the desktop on there. It would be perfect for laptop. Oh man, that mean there gonna be new PDA in few years later that support W-USB without have annoying cable and worry about accident little pull off to lose data.

yep, thats true.

Wireless revolution, here we come

Has anyone connected their bluetooth hearing device to a desktop computer? I've not gotten my hearing system connected via wireless to my desktop. Still have to rely on hardwire to speaker out port.

That would be potiential for higher speed transfers from digital camera to computer without plugging in anything. ;)

Wow, I saw WiFi SD card at best buy online catalogs. And I checked on Eye-Fi site for compatible on my Kodak digital camera, I'm lucky!. They're compatible CX7300..

Ok, let me ask this... Has anyone using a Phonak Smartlink SX been successful in using it as a wireless headset with a desktop computer runing Windows Vista?
The bluetooth works with my cell phone of course. What other uses has anyone found for their Smartlink?

Last edited:
Ok, let me ask this... Has anyone using a Phonak Smartlink SX been successful in using it as a wireless headset with a desktop computer runing Windows Vista?
The bluetooth works with my cell phone of course. What other uses has anyone found for their Smartlink?
Is the Wireless USB out now? If so, how does it help?
:hmm:

Sorry for getting off topic.

One of my questions is about the USB wireless. Has anyone used this for connecting their hearing system to it as a head phone device?

It is the wireless FM transmitter coupled wit my Exelia SP hearing aid. The reason for my inquires on this thread is to see if anyone has connected their hearing system to a computer wireless network like the wireless USB or other like bluetooth?

Back