Who likes Sylvia Browne?

Levonian said:
I didn't say my act was perfectly polished yet, geez...I just started today... :roll:

:sure: Good try! it wont work! lol. "nodding my head" :whistle:

Luckysmile23 said:
:sure: Good try! it wont work! lol. "nodding my head" :whistle:

No, no! I am in contact with a higher vibrational plane and my powers are growing exponentially every day! My astrologer informs me that soon the feng shui will align itself with the cosmic ether in the twelfth house of Jupiter. When that happens, my chi flow will extrude from my charkas into the quantum electron state of the afterworld and my Indian spirit guide will come to me through the channel of Ramtha and give me unlimited powers to communicate with those who have passed over. If you just send me a check for $100, I will send you a copy of my new book, which will make everything perfectly clear to you. :thumb:

Levonian said:
No, no! I am in contact with a higher vibrational plane and my powers are growing exponentially every day! My astrologer informs me that soon the feng shui will align itself with the cosmic ether in the twelfth house of Jupiter. When that happens, my chi flow will extrude from my charkas into the quantum electron state of the afterworld and my Indian spirit guide will come to me through the channel of Ramtha and give me unlimited powers to communicate with those who have passed over. If you just send me a check for $100, I will send you a copy of my new book, which will make everything perfectly clear to you. :thumb:

not stupid! :zzz:

Luckysmile23 said:
not stupid! :zzz:

Oh, alright—just for you, I’ll offer a one-time introductory price of $29.95 plus shipping and handling. VISA and MasterCard accepted.

Back