Who Created God?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Liebling:-))) said:
Who created God? My answer is :dunno:

You have been reading too many psychology books...

Mookie said:
CyberRed,

That's funny. If you do not believe in science, did God not create his own species: plants, animals, and Adam & Eve?

I believe that God is the Creator. He is the Maker. He is the Artist. Everythin' that He made ( universe and earth ) are His Arts.

For example : I draw my signature image, right ? I can add plants, animals or people on my signature image with somethin'. It doesn't mean that I am scientist. They are my drawin'. My own imaginations. Of course, I use them with my own hands, but God's ? He used His Arts out of His Mouth as He speaks them and they appeared.... just like He said " Let there be light: and there was light." It just shown up. He is the Creator. He M A D E them. He don't need a brush to paint them or pencil to sketch them.

Your bible says that Jesus is a God but my bible say Jesus is son of God.

That's why I realized that it's different Religion Author who wrotes different Bibles.
I explained this to you many times before in other threads.

Jesus IS God, AND the incarnate Jesus is also the Son of God. When Jesus was born on earth to Mary, He was 100% human, AND 100% God, at the same time.

The bible says that Jesus healed people thru his Father.
John 10
24 Then came the Jews round about him, and said unto him, How long dost thou make us to doubt? If thou be the Christ, tell us plainly. 25 Jesus answered them, I told you, and ye believed not: the works that I do in my Father's name, they bear witness of me. 26 But ye believe not, because ye are not of my sheep, as I said unto you. 27 My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me: 28 And I give unto them eternal life; and they shall never perish, neither shall any man pluck them out of my hand. 29 My Father, which gave them me, is greater than all; and no man is able to pluck them out of my Father's hand. 30 I and my Father are one.

... We don't know either it's God's word or not.
Maybe you don't know that but millions of other people do know that the Bible is God's word.

Reba said:
I explained this to you many times before in other threads.

Jesus IS God, AND the incarnate Jesus is also the Son of God. When Jesus was born on earth to Mary, He was 100% human, AND 100% God, at the same time.

Yes I know you explained me in other threads before that accord your bible that Jesus is a God. I also told you many times that what my bibles says that Jesus is a son of God.

Reba said:
Maybe you don't know that but millions of other people do know that the Bible is God's word.

No, a lot of people realized slowly that it´s human who wrote the bible, not God´s word. How could you prove that it´s God´s word since you know that the authors who wrote bibles have different beliefs.

Reba said:

How is that so?

Maybe God had to reboot the Earth program too many times since there are too many current crisis going on in our world. Or he had to wait for more nukes every nation especially Iran then he initiates to reboot the Earth program after the Nuking our world.

Don't worry, God will collect our souls and reseed (reinstall) our new version souls in our "All Over Again" world.

Rebal, Am I wrong again?

Mookie said:
How do you know if the creation of the unverise is alone? Are there another Gods far far far away from our galaxy? Maybe our God is the youngest one of the God Family so that He created the perfect species on Earth.

Maybe God had to leave for a reason for the new journay: Our Earth.

Maybe God did not want to share his experience so that he swore his serect oath in the name of the Gods. Maybe I am wrong...

Exact in my thoughts. Good questions I know of. I believe our time will take many years to discover. We humanity still not prefect yet. Future will tell.

Correction: Jesus is not "a" god, He IS God. I read jehovah witness how they use that in a view of Jesus. When God sent His Son Jesus, God became man, Jesus left Heaven to become human like us, but no sin. We talked about that on other thread. Son of God is not mean oppossition as God. Bec He is God, but never think above the position of the Father. Thru the old testament, there are many overlook and didn't realize who that be, Jesus was there with Abraham, He also there with Daniel and many others. And in Book of Isaian said, I'm the Spirit, I was there before the world been formed. And Genisis,let Us create.... Jews has many of those verses and include Book of Isaiah, which been removed while some jews hide it to protect the whole passage what God is saying and prophesied. So God created what scientist has discovered, all was made by Him. God gave us brain to use, to wwork and study. Not all has the gifts, but different in many ways and not realize what this purpose of life that God is doing. Jesus asked numerous time, KHave u read by the old prophets". How I know the Bible is true, seeing my surrounding and learn what I live, its by the help of the Holy Spirit, its living inside of me, its not feeling, its much deeper than that. And yes, I read before, that's christian's opinion and stuff, which is not matter of opinion. Tho theose unbelief, which I leave it up to God. My God is an awesome God He reign from Heaven above with wisdom and power and love, My God is an awesome God.

Mookie said:
Are there any existing Gods who created our current God who also created the people and animals on our earth?
When you feel true unconditional love for someone, that is God. God IS Love! Amongst other things.

Teresh said:
Do you have a headache? Go take a Tylenol. When you feel better, ask yourself, did Teresh just make a miracle?

No. I gave sound advice based on understood medical facts (unless you're allergic to aceitaminophen).

Take a Tylenol ? I don't take a tylenol. I used to take Aleve, not anymore. It depends on what a person eats and how much he/she sleeps. I do have a headache, if I overslept. I don't do that anymore. It's better to listen to body ( communicate ) rather than to neglect it. It's important to eat right foods -- to avoid starch, greasy and all that. And, rest ( sleep ) 8 hours. Exercise. Drink plenty of water. Bible DID talk about takin' care of the body.

CyberRed said:
Take a Tylenol ? I don't take a tylenol. I used to take Aleve, not anymore.

Tylenol was a metaphor. I see that you missed the point.

The point was if you're sick, take medicine.

Interesting mention never use "a" before GOD. I learn new. Only to say GOD. You are quite educated person. Remember she is from Germany. I am not perfect. :)

hottiedeafboi said:
Correction: Jesus is not "a" god, He IS God. I read jehovah witness how they use that in a view of Jesus. When God sent His Son Jesus, God became man, Jesus left Heaven to become human like us, but no sin. We talked about that on other thread. Son of God is not mean oppossition as God. Bec He is God, but never think above the position of the Father. Thru the old testament, there are many overlook and didn't realize who that be, Jesus was there with Abraham, He also there with Daniel and many others. And in Book of Isaian said, I'm the Spirit, I was there before the world been formed. And Genisis,let Us create.... Jews has many of those verses and include Book of Isaiah, which been removed while some jews hide it to protect the whole passage what God is saying and prophesied. So God created what scientist has discovered, all was made by Him. God gave us brain to use, to wwork and study. Not all has the gifts, but different in many ways and not realize what this purpose of life that God is doing. Jesus asked numerous time, KHave u read by the old prophets". How I know the Bible is true, seeing my surrounding and learn what I live, its by the help of the Holy Spirit, its living inside of me, its not feeling, its much deeper than that. And yes, I read before, that's christian's opinion and stuff, which is not matter of opinion. Tho theose unbelief, which I leave it up to God. My God is an awesome God He reign from Heaven above with wisdom and power and love, My God is an awesome God.

Rev 1:8 I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the ending, saith the Lord, which is, and which was, and which is to come, the Almighty.

starrygaze said:
Interesting mention never use "a" before GOD. I learn new. Only to say GOD. You are quite educated person. Remember she is from Germany. I am not perfect. :)
Oh I know she's from Germany, but if you read the watchtower which is from JW, they put "a" before God and explained it. That's why. Smile

Teresh said:
Tylenol was a metaphor. I see that you missed the point.

The point was if you're sick, take medicine.

I don't miss the point. I know what you are talkin' about. I don't get " sick " such as colds, cough, runny nose, and etc., etc. for the past 5 years.

Oh, and I don't worship the "devil."
I don't believe in God, so if I don't believe in God, I can't really believe in a devil.

BECAUSE I STRONGLY BELIEVE THE WORD OF MIND/ IMAGE IS DWELL IN THE FLESH AND BLOOD OF MAN AND WOMAN AMONG US FOREVER AND EVER..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back