Who am I?

It was an edible piece of art. The woman who makes these cakes is amazing.

I hope I can find someone here locally that can make a cake similar to that amazing cake!

Thanks for the welcome. *Rolls my eyes* You only saw an UFO in your dreams. Hehe.

Those two threads were quite interesting. Some people like to open a can of worms...or two. :-p

You cannot make that claim from just seeing a few posts of mine. Let me make something clear. My mind is closed to the things that are a myth, factoid, unsound, illogical, and ridiculous. I didn't go out of my way to violate rules because I was exercising my 1st amendment rights. :-p

Your 1st amendment right has nothing to do with it. You agreed the the terms of use when you signed up on the forum. Thus you agreed to conduct yourself in a certain way and refrain from certain topics...

Respectyoda, the First Amendment protect you from government, not from Alex or this forum.

Respectyoda, the First Amendment protect you from government, not from Alex or this forum.
Good point! I have to follow USPS's rule that doesn't allow me to speak anything about USPS negatively to the public, otherwise I would be fired. Same thing with this website, follow its rule or get banned. In other words, the First Amendment doesn't always matter.

Last edited:
Mimsy , Share cake with you, I will.. Respectyoda wants to have all his cake and eat it too. like I said before, Stubborn he is, Nothing has he learned from Yoda.

Wirelessly posted

Hello RespectYoda, welcome to alldeaf :) Hope you enjoy your stay with us.

ok boss.:P

Actually, since you have been a good girl as of late, you may have only one slice! :)

Mimsy , Share cake with you, I will.. Respectyoda wants to have all his cake and eat it too. like I said before, Stubborn he is, Nothing has he learned from Yoda.

How noble you! My drip of sarcasm, you detect not!

Wirelessly posted

Thanks, Rio even though I actually joined AD in 2004. :)

He's not Yoda. He's Yoda lover, big difference. Since if he's Yoda, he would give us some good wisdoms but he didn't.

Deaf version of Yoda, I am! Wisdom you not ask for! Ask, receive you will!

what is your first ammendment,i know you all talk about your fifth one which apparently important is it a george washington thing

I think I discovered something! The way Yoda speaks is just like ASL translation! Yes??

Wirelessly posted

respectyoda said:
ok boss.:P

Actually, since you have been a good girl as of late, you may have only one slice! :)

How noble you! My drip of sarcasm, you detect not!

Wirelessly posted

Thanks, Rio even though I actually joined AD in 2004. :)

He's not Yoda. He's Yoda lover, big difference. Since if he's Yoda, he would give us some good wisdoms but he didn't.

Deaf version of Yoda, I am! Wisdom you not ask for! Ask, receive you will!

Wow! 2004 that one year before I joined ha never seen your around here until now. Have fun!

Good point! I have to follow USPS's rule that doesn't allow me to speak anything about USPS negatively to the public, otherwise I would be fired. Same thing with this website, follow its rule or get banned. In other words, the First Amendment doesn't always matter.

Strongful strictly that is why! wise, prevent! respect advise! polite! respect founder

obey to listen to alldeaf policy

Wow! 2004 that one year before I joined ha never seen your around here until now. Have fun!

When I first joined, I wasn't on the forum for long. I lost interest at that time because there weren't many members due to the fact the website was in its inception. I am already having plenty of fun on AD. :)

Hey everyone I'm new on here and I tried to do the introduce yourself forum but every time I post it it says it will have to be viewed by a moderate but it never seems to be viewed. I did it yesterday and twice today still nothing help me if you can pm me if possible again thanks for any help giving much appreciated.

Back