Who am I?

Welcome Jedi Master - may I please start a religious -free UFO thread again?

I love discussing religion, but per AD rules we are not allowed ... :giggle:

Welcome Jedi Master - may I please start a religious -free UFO thread again?

I love discussing religion, but per AD rules we are not allowed ... :giggle:

Thank you, my dear Padawan! We can start a religion-free UFO thread again. I won't bring up religion in any thread, but we can most certainly discuss it via PM.

What the hell happened, Yoda lover? When you came back, two threads are already closed. :hmm:

You may like Yoda but you have learned nothing from his wisdom. Your mind is closed to beliefs not your own. Yes? Seen your posts, I have. Go out of your way to violate rules, I see..

hi welcolm (who is yoda and i saw ufo last night)

Thanks for the welcome. *Rolls my eyes* You only saw an UFO in your dreams. Hehe.

What the hell happened, Yoda lover? When you came back, two threads are already closed. :hmm:

Those two threads were quite interesting. Some people like to open a can of worms...or two. :-p

You may like Yoda but you have learned nothing from his wisdom. Your mind is closed to beliefs not your own. Yes? Seen your posts, I have. Go out of your way to violate rules, I see..

You cannot make that claim from just seeing a few posts of mine. Let me make something clear. My mind is closed to the things that are a myth, factoid, unsound, illogical, and ridiculous. I didn't go out of my way to violate rules because I was exercising my 1st amendment rights. :-p

You cannot make that claim from just seeing a few posts of mine. Let me make something clear. My mind is closed to the things that are a myth, factoid, unsound, illogical, and ridiculousYou do realize that it was not so long ago that all these things were said about the Earth being a sphere instead of flat. it can also be applied to the prohibited topic you love to discuss. . I didn't go out of my way to violate rules because I was exercising my 1st amendment rights. :-p

Your 1st amendment right has nothing to do with it. You agreed the the terms of use when you signed up on the forum. Thus you agreed to conduct yourself in a certain way and refrain from certain topics...

Your 1st amendment right has nothing to do with it. You agreed the the terms of use when you signed up on the forum. Thus you agreed to conduct yourself in a certain way and refrain from certain topics...

You are forgetting an important fact. I left for years and years. When I just came back, I didn't know how much the forum rules had changed! You came on board in 2011. I came on board in 2004! Hence, in the passing of time, the forum rules had changed!

That still doesn't mean you get to break forum rules just because you were ignorant of them.

That's like saying "But officer, you can't take write me a ticket, I didn't know I was speeding".

I thought you were against false logic? :hmm:

Hello respectyoda! Welcome to AllDeaf! I noticed your under post "The Legendary Jedi Master Yoda". I watched the Star Wars on tv. I loved it.

Hello respectyoda! Welcome to AllDeaf! I noticed your under post "The Legendary Jedi Master Yoda". I watched the Star Wars on tv. I loved it.

I actually have been a member of AllDeaf since 2004. Haha. I am glad you like Star Wars. Who's your favorite Star Wars character?

I actually have been a member of AllDeaf since 2004. Haha. I am glad you like Star Wars. Who's your favorite Star Wars character?

and you haven't been around until recently. what is it for you to come back in 2012 than since 2004?:aw: just wonder.

and you haven't been around until recently. what is it for you to come back in 2012 than since 2004?:aw: just wonder.

I became a member way back in 2004 when the website was in its inception, but there weren't many members so naturally, I forgot all about it until recently. I stumbled upon the forum and realized I was once a member. So here I am! :)

Yoda, you might like this.

When my nephew graduated last year, my daughter had this cake made for him. It was 3D and realistic from all angles. Yes, it's all edible (except for the support stick in the middle). It was good. :giggle:

(I blurred out my nephew in the background.)

Attachments

• yoda_cake.jpg
    yoda_cake.jpg
    81 KB · Views: 7
Yoda, you might like this.

When my nephew graduated last year, my daughter had this cake made for him. It was 3D and realistic from all angles. Yes, it's all edible (except for the support stick in the middle). It was good. :giggle:

(I blurred out my nephew in the background.)

I really like this 3D cake of Yoda! I want this made for my birthday this year! :jaw::drool::yesway:

Back