Who am I?

respectyoda

Reaction score
Hello all! I am Aaron and I live in the United States of America.

I once navigated on alldeaf.com, but never took the time to make some posts. Nonetheless, here am I!

Are you Jean Valjean? [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CfuqyItQiGE]Les Miserables "Who Am I?" with lyrics - YouTube[/ame]

If you worship Yoda whom I believe is your idol but you don't believe in UFO, don't you think that would be a conflict of interest?

Last edited:
If you worship Yoda whom I believe is your idol but you don't believe in UFO, don't you think that would be a conflict of interest?

I never said I worship Yoda. I like Yoda. Worshiping and liking someone are two completely different things! Ergo, it is not a conflict of interest. You just put your foot in your mouth. :P

I never said I worship Yoda. I like Yoda. Worshiping and liking someone are two completely different things! Ergo, it is not a conflict of interest. You just put your foot in your mouth. :P
Didn't you notice that I said "If"?

Hey! Welcome to AllDeaf, my dear old friend! :)

I hope all's well with you. I trust that you're going to find plenty of intriguing stuff to debate on this forum. Whatever floats your boat is all good. :)

Didn't you notice that I said "If"?

Yes, I noticed you said if. Hehe. I just had to say what I did to make certain things clear. :-p

Hey! Welcome to AllDeaf, my dear old friend! :)

I hope all's well with you. I trust that you're going to find plenty of intriguing stuff to debate on this forum. Whatever floats your boat is all good. :)

Yes, we are old old friends! We are not quite old yet to get a senior discount on coffee and talk about pastimes. LOL. Thanks for the warm welcome!! :)

Back