Whatever you feel like......... Anything goes! Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.

diehardbiker

Reaction score
Hi, this is part two of Whatever you feel like......... Anything goes!

So have fun! :)

DHB

I wanna say :wave: (hi) to my DHB!! MWAH! :kiss:

I got three shots today. :( Poor my left arm is sooooo sore! And my right is ok. I got Flu shot and two other that requires for CI before I get the surgery in January. To prevent get baterica infection and meningitis. I'll be ok in couple of days..darn it I hate sore arm!!!

Are you late deafened LT ? hmm.. if you're late deafened then a CI would be of great help :fingersx: and good luck :)

No I was born deaf but have been hard of hearing. My left ear is dead due to an accdient and my right hear with HA is good. So they will put implant in my right ear.

Are you late deafened LT ? hmm.. if you're late deafened then a CI would be of great help :fingersx: and good luck :)

Oops I just delete this due to
this duplicate posting here I cannot delete
this one here...

:wave:
Looks like I'm the fifth poster here with
this new 2nd thread
Hmm, I couldn't think of anything else

I'm sorry to see the "Defamation" topic closed. I wanted to clarify that my comment there was an attempt to inject a little levity to a topic that I could see was going downhill fast and was hoping to lighten things up a bit. It was not my intention to belittle what happened to certain members in the past. And sure enough, I knew Dreamdeaf was not far behind.....so hopefully, the topic will come back as it is a good one for discussion.

I cannot wait for late December to gets here (probably on Dec 27/28) because I am gonna get tattoo on my butt! Leo design. And later in 2007 maybe for my birthday, on my ankle, sun/moon/stars. Probably two or three are enough for me. :) I've been searching for design on the web and finally found one perfect! I am PURE Leo so that fit me! :thumb:

tattoo huh?? Awesome!!! I was thinking of getting another one but dunno when. Oh well!

It is Xena's Chakram (the round weapon thing) its on my back on shoulder blaze.

I would like a tattoo on the back of my shoulder somedays soon. It would be a pic of a rose with a butterfly, double dolphin diving above a water or a koala holding an aussie flag. :D

I just got a flu shot today and it wasnt that bad! My right arm is a little sore, it is like muscle sore but not so bad. Whew!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back