What type of house do you live in?

backerman

Reaction score
This is interesting subject, in my opinion. What kind of house do you live in? A small house, a mansion, a farmhouse, apartment.....

My house is a simple house, about 3000+ square feet, nothing fancy. My house was built in 1920. 3 bedrooms (and 2 bedrooms in basement), 1 bathroom, unfinished basement and second floor. 1 car carage house and big yard in the backyard. My house is pretty decent and you can still own alot of things, and have a good time at home, becuase it is relaxing and comfortable.

Here the picture of my house... and also I brought this house few months ago.
siding1.JPG

You can see my house at:

http://alldeaf.com/showpost.php?p=254189&postcount=20

It is two-story, two-car attached garage, four bedrooms (one used as an office), 2 and 1/2 baths, kitchen, living room, dining room, laundry room, family room with fireplace, and a large deck. Houses in the Lowcountry of South Carolina don't have basements (the water table is too high). It is 2189 sq. ft., built in 1989.

I live in a mobile home with my roommate and it is 1988 commodore and light blue 70 by 14... 3 bedrooms and 2 bathroom. really nice place but no we're not staying here forever though.

Reba said:
You can see my house at:

http://alldeaf.com/showpost.php?p=254189&postcount=20

It is two-story, two-car attached garage, four bedrooms (one used as an office), 2 and 1/2 baths, kitchen, living room, dining room, laundry room, family room with fireplace, and a large deck. Houses in the Lowcountry of South Carolina don't have basements (the water table is too high). It is 2189 sq. ft., built in 1989.

That's pretty nice house. Awesome.

backerman said:
That's pretty nice house. Awesome.
Thank you. I like your fishscale siding in the house peak. I would like to try that on my house peak some day.

damn reba u got a nice house.. i like the way u "decorate" the front of your house.. I like those kind of houses with nice stuff and creativity in front of house instead of plain view of house with grass in front. lol

backerman said:
This is interesting subject, in my opinion. What kind of house do you live in? A small house, a mansion, a farmhouse, apartment.....

My house is a simple house, about 3000+ square feet, nothing fancy. My house was built in 1920. 3 bedrooms (and 2 bedrooms in basement), 1 bathroom, unfinished basement and second floor. 1 car carage house and big yard in the backyard. My house is pretty decent and you can still own alot of things, and have a good time at home, becuase it is relaxing and comfortable.

Here the picture of my house... and also I brought this house few months ago.
siding1.JPG
3,000 sq. ft??? that's a really big house.. your pix looks like at least 1,600 sq. ft.. you sure its 3,000?

darkangel8603 said:
damn reba u got a nice house.. i like the way u "decorate" the front of your house.. I like those kind of houses with nice stuff and creativity in front of house instead of plain view of house with grass in front. lol
Let me tell you, it is a LOT of sore muscles and sweat! We do all our own yard work, including hauling rocks, cutting the smaller trees, digging, killing snakes, building fences and deck, etc. Whew!

These photos show the front yard after a rainstorm. The storm made the sky a weird color, which shows a strange effect on the pictures.

http://alldeaf.com/showpost.php?p=311344&postcount=49

I just bought a townhouse!! hehe, 2 bed 1 bath, 1000 sq feet. built in 75. And im only 19 :P

jamielee said:
I just bought a townhouse!! hehe, 2 bed 1 bath, 1000 sq feet. built in 75. And im only 19 :P
Congratulations! :)

We just moved to a brand new home. Pix below. It was still under construction at the time it was taken, so there is grass and landscaping now! It's a 4 level which suits us well and it has nearly 3000 square feet, plenty for the 2 of us !!! The office (originally intended as a bedroom) is on a separate level so I can entertain clients without having to go into bedroom or bath areas which seems more professional.

06230508-small.jpg

I live in apartment right now with 1 bed room (recently moved in from old unit with 2 bedroom to 1 bedroom to save money) BUT once i get better job hopefully try find small house for myself one day...Reb and backerman you got nice house too i can tell from that picture. Alleycat your house seem bit expensive is it?

AlleyCat said:
We just moved to a brand new home. Pix below. It was still under construction at the time it was taken, so there is grass and landscaping now! It's a 4 level which suits us well and it has nearly 3000 square feet, plenty for the 2 of us !!! The office (originally intended as a bedroom) is on a separate level so I can entertain clients without having to go into bedroom or bath areas which seems more professional.

06230508-small.jpg
Ahhh, a new home; very nice. Spacious and plenty of parking in the garages. Please take another picture so we can see the landscaping.

I live in an apartment that is about 790 sq. and I live here just for college :wiggle:

Backerman, maybe you can take another picture from further back so we can see the whole house?

I wish the houses here had basements; you get so much more added square footage that way.

Oh, I forgot, you wanted to know what kind of house we each have. I call mine simple cottage style.

BabyAngel said:
I live in an apartment that is about 790 sq. and I live here just for college :wiggle:
Apartment living is a good idea while you are attending college. You can focus on your studies and don't have all the bother of house work and yard work. :)

i live in a octogon house with 3 bedrooms a living room kitchen and large lanai we live on 1 acre property:)

Back