What did you do today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's our built-in cabinet in the living room. I hated that ugly yellow color since we bought the house. Finally, after 4 years, I took action. Looks more updated. :)

I've noticed that more and more people are going with dark wood finishes with accent lighting to brighten it up. Looks good Shel!!! :wave:

I am tough on lots of best impressive project! hard work! successfully!

Next time unscrew the handles and put it back on after the paint dries.

On the drawers, I couldnt...you would have to take the whole drawer apart to get to the screws of the handles. I didnt want the hassle.

However, I did take the handles off the doors.

That's our built-in cabinet in the living room. I hated that ugly yellow color since we bought the house. Finally, after 4 years, I took action. Looks more updated. :)

That looks much better... you don't have to worry about the dirty spots unless white dust if sit on the table for too long. Good job.

Unscrewing A/C vents and vacuuming up the dust inside....changing filters, etc. Up and down the ladder cleaning pictures, silk flowers, I'm really tired.....Now I've got to tackle all the beveled mirrors and glass tables....Feel sure we're gonna order out for Chinese tonight...but I've got a good workout today and the dustballs have rolled on down to a ghost town near Tombstone...good riddance!

Have taken MIL to the doctor and the lab then out to lunch. Also did grocery shopping. Still have to take MIL to weight loss group. Other than that. Got some bad news. Ah well, Life Suck!!

WARNING WARNING WARNING

We gain weight mid-age AND during/after menopause about 10 lbs each).

I'm warning you now because no one warned me. :(

I was thin (even after kids...excpet for "the pouch") until my 40's and then put on an additional 10 lbs after menopause. I know I'm not fat, but I wouldn't mind losing about 10 of those pounds...but am too lazy to take up regular exercise (I'm not a big eater, so I'd need to exercise it off).

They did warn me. I'm well past both, and still waiting on the extra weight. I have the opposite problem. Metabolism of a humming bird and always trying to gain weight.

Got my hair cut very short . I should have done it earlier. It's easier for me to tolerate the heat now.

Have taken MIL to the doctor and the lab then out to lunch. Also did grocery shopping. Still have to take MIL to weight loss group. Other than that. Got some bad news. Ah well, Life Suck!!

Some days it does.

Got my hair cut very short . I should have done it earlier. It's easier for me to tolerate the heat now.
same here. I got a crew cut. this heat and humidity... my goodness... will grow it longer when fall season is around the corner.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back