We've moved to a new community!

*double off-topic*

How can I bring my car back to Colorado when my vacation was over? I aint gonna use a towing equipment plus those rental trucks will eat my $$$, only locals would do... Maybe they sold their couch thru ww.craigslist.org lol

You could have checked with the rental truck company if it allows you to leave it to another same chain company. That's what my father did, and he saved his time. How about selling the rental truck on craig's list? :giggle:

*double off-topic*

How can I bring my car back to Colorado when my vacation was over? I aint gonna use a towing equipment plus those rental trucks will eat my $$$, only locals would do... Maybe they sold their couch thru ww.craigslist.org lol

*double-doubler off-post*

Easy, find a friend or make new acquaintance(s), share the expenses...or better yet, find some shrink wrap and ship it via UPS. :D

Anyhow, I'm sure Sequoias and Sweetheart is relieved that you're getting these ideas much much too late! :lol:

Okkk...before we go wayyyy of topic here, let's get back to the original programming...err...what this thread is really concerned with. ;)

*peace out*

~RR

*double-doubler off-post*

Easy, find a friend or make new acquaintance(s), share the expenses...or better yet, find some shrink wrap and ship it via UPS. :D

Anyhow, I'm sure Sequoias and Sweetheart is relieved that you're getting these ideas much much too late! :lol:

Okkk...before we go wayyyy of topic here, let's get back to the original programming...err...what this thread is really concerned with. ;)

*peace out*
~RR
*triple off-post*

I'm sure Sequoias would not let me crash his place if he knew I'd take it, beside he's a good friend to let me crash his place and I haven't met Sweetheart that time.

*triple back to point*

Hope both of ya enjoy ur new place!

Beautiful townhouse! :) What a roomy home, too! Enjoy it every minutes of it!

Someday you can buy a house or townhouse in future. :thumb:

Have fun unpacking! :giggle:

wow really nice townhouse yall have.. Hope yall will be happy in your new place and will settle down soon! have fun and enjoy unpacking all of stuffs.. heheh.. :)

*triple off-post*

I'm sure Sequoias would not let me crash his place if he knew I'd take it, beside he's a good friend to let me crash his place and I haven't met Sweetheart that time.

*triple back to point*

Hope both of ya enjoy ur new place!

Haha, funny one Nozobo! We don't have that couch anymore, it's gone. We got a new one last year. Thanks, we enjoyed it here so far and love it. I wish it is our own townhouse, too bad it's a rental place. At least it's comfy.

Perhaps, you could save some money someday you could buy a townhouse in other place awhile you live in your same housetown. That would make your money grow in five years. I'm just brainstorm the idea for a business.

Back