We've moved to a new community!

Awesome, the place looks gorgeous!

Your townhouse is just so beautiful, I love it!! ;)

I knew that area. This is sooo North Creek area. LOL My daughter and her bf lives there. They bought their own condo. :)

Congratulation on your new home and enjoy it while you both can ! Question : Are you both goin' to have a party for Housewarmin' ? :fingersx: I think that would be sooo NICE to have !!

we have that townhouses nearby here almost look like yours... yea its beautiful too :) congratulations on ur new place to live... :)

Very impressive. The rooms look big to me. You are so lucky to find a nice townhouse! You would not have to worry about cutting the grass and water the grass. That would make your life easier.

Sequoias, You got nice moving day to new townhouse because of short commute and new life in new place, that looks nice townhouse.

Hopefully, you got great day.

Forget to add... What are you doing? install new satellite dish or something?

Last edited:
I remmy staying at Sequoias' apt on couch back in fall of 2004 for couple days before going to NWRAD camp :o

Attachments

• Seq living room.jpg
    Seq living room.jpg
    33.6 KB · Views: 21
Sweetheart and Sequoias, You have a nice townhouse. I hope that you guys enjoy your new home!

Hey ya Sweetheart and Sequoias,

Your townhouse is very nice, and plenty of room for all of your pets as well. :)

Congratulations on the move, great pictures--hope only great things will come about while at your new place where you both can truly enjoy the company of one another and all your friends, etc.,.... ;)

~RR

I remmy staying at Sequoias' apt on couch back in fall of 2004 for couple days before going to NWRAD camp :o

Sooooo...you're pointing out with evidence now by telling us AD'ers that after staying there, you took the couch with you?? :laugh2:

:D
~RR

Congratulation on your new townhouse, Sweetheart and Sequoias - it is pretty. :)

*off-topic*

...suitcase?? Umm...there's U-Haul, Ryder, Budget...to name a few that's surely bigger than any o' suitcase. :nana: back at ya....

:D
~RR
*double off-topic*

How can I bring my car back to Colorado when my vacation was over? I aint gonna use a towing equipment plus those rental trucks will eat my $$$, only locals would do... Maybe they sold their couch thru ww.craigslist.org lol

Back