We've moved to a new community!

sequoias

Premium Member
Reaction score
Hey guy and gals! We've said goodbye to our residence in Seattle in King County and said hello to North Creek, WA which is a unincorporated town in Snohomish County. There are around 25,000 residents living here. We have lot of boxes and stuff ready to be unpacked and we will have a long way to go unpacking our stuff.

We will post some pictures of the townhouse later on this thread. The townhouse is 1,277 sq ft and it's 3 stories tall including a 2 car garage.

It's nice and sunny with really fresh air out there with a light breeze whipping on those young trees.

Sound wonderful! I talked with your gf and she sound soo HAPPY!!! So I hope you both are more happier than ever! :thumb: I cannot wait to see pictures! Take your time!

Congrats on your house! Sounds wonderful! :)

Congratulation on moving to your new home, I cannot wait to see the pictures.:run:

That's great! I hope that you guys will love the new place. We will wait for you to settle down and have time for you to show us your pictures.

Isn't that where you live in the country? I hope that your Blackberry is working in your new area. You gotta watch out the bears! :giggle:

Our Old Apt in Seattle

We enter in the front door, seeing our living room and kitchen room

We are standing in kitchen room, could see our living room, outside of the door, and other door which our bedroom is there.

We are standing in bathroom so could see whole of kitchen room.

It's our bathroom

It's our bedroom

Good for you, Sequoias; are you buying this townhouse?

Our New Townhouse

That right side of Townhouse is ours.

Our Garage, it could fit two cars in it but plently room for other stuffs in there or even, Moped or Motorcycle ;)

We enter in the townhouse from front door

We enter in the townhouse from garage door

We are on our second floor, view downstairs that go to the garage or outside

We are standing in our living room so we could see living room, dining room and kitchen room.

Taking the picture to view of fireplace, living room and patio outside.

And other stairs up to third floor from kitchen room/dining room.

Standing by the stairs to view in our Master Bedroom

Standing in our bathroom to view of our master bedroom

Our Master(Private) Bathroom

The hall between of two bedrooms, middle is stairs down to second floor

The Second Bathroom

More about New Townhouse

Our own Washer and Dryer for our clothes ;)

About to enter in Guest Bedroom

Guest Bedroom

In the Guest Bedroom

Wow, Awesome... Both of you guys are happily and settled new home!
By the way Congrats!

Is that Rental Townhome or Buy a townhome condo?

Wow, Awesome... Both of you guys are happily and settled new home!
By the way Congrats!

Is that Rental Townhome or Buy a townhome condo?

It's Rental Townhome, wish buy but it's rental... And it's more like it's buying because we could do anything whatever we want to do with this townhouse, paint, change anything and etc like that, only inside of townhouse but out of townhouse, can't do anything with them... It's so awesome!

Oh few things!

I didn't take the pictures what we have out of townhouse...

We have;

Pool
Hot Tub
Excrise for 24 hours a day(free)
Computer Room for people who can't afford or get disconnect or whateve rlike that
Playground for kids
Allow two cats and two dog(above up to 60 lbs only)

And few more stuffs...

Back