Wedding garter for Angel?

Koala

Cuddly bear
Premium Member
Reaction score
The wedding garters comes in all styles and colors. Also they have themes too like favorite football teams colors, western theme, cartoon characters and more. Here are some garters I have found. Would they be suitable for Angel? :giggle:

Superman
supermanry8.jpg

Bettyboop
bettyboopkp0.jpg

Daisy and Donald Duck
duckex7.jpg

Western
westernlr6.jpg

Irish
shamrockez1.jpg

Scottish
rstewartth1.jpg

Fluffy Boa
garterboawhiteib6.jpg

Polkadots
polkadotgartertsu5.gif

The wedding garters comes in all styles and colors. Also they have themes too like favorite football teams colors, western theme, cartoon characters and more. Here are some garters I have found. Would they be suitable for Angel? :giggle:

Fluffy Boa
garterboawhiteib6.jpg

ohh Probably ^Angel^ would love that one feather I guess lol hahaha *ducks* lol :lol:

Yea, Angel would go for the Fluffy Boa, because she loves "angels" themes, and would want feathers. Good choice Koala!! ;)

Ohhh I soo like the Fluffy Boa one....LOL the girls know me too well....

Where's the link that I can order it from.....

Waiitttt...a minute ladies--ask yourself this: Once the wedding is all over, etc., the original garter goes to who? Meeee...don't it? :naughty:

Ya know, some guys like to show it off, hang it from their mirror inside a vehicle, others show it off in other ways....I guess the point I'm making here, wouldn't I have some say to this??? :D

Otherwise, I better umm... :iough:

~RR

hahaha RR, Ok fair enough, go ahead and choose which one would *ahem*....ya know....whatever is on your mind dear....:giggle:

btw thanks Koala :hug:

hahaha RR, Ok fair enough, go ahead and choose which one would *ahem*....ya know....whatever is on your mind dear....:giggle:

btw thanks Koala :hug:

:D Why thank you dearie! But...wouldn't it help if I see some more...MORE! (guess that's tellin' ya what's on my mind-- :lol:)

Yes, indeed...many thanks to Koala! ;)

~RR

That's soo cool, where do you buy these garters with your favorite football team? You don' t have to think twice which team I want :giggle:

Let me get my mind focused on Angel .. I like the feather boa bec she's pure like Angel smile

..Let me get my mind focused on Angel .. I like the feather boa bec she's pure like Angel smile

Naturally, it would look like a nice fitting for an angel--although...*spittin' angelic feathers outta my mouth*...she's already a full-fledged angel! No need to 'add' any more touches-- :giggle: Soooo....something else--huh? Pretty please.... :bowdown:

~RR

(oh, btw, I'm sure there is some good New England Patriots garters for ya, but I'm not toooo sure if your newlywed hubby would like to see a pix of Tom Brady on the garter! :laugh2:)

Naturally, it would look like a nice fitting for an angel--although...*spittin' angelic feathers outta my mouth*...she's already a full-fledged angel! No need to 'add' any more touches-- :giggle: Soooo....something else--huh? Pretty please.... :bowdown:

~RR

(oh, btw, I'm sure there is some good New England Patriots garters for ya, but I'm not toooo sure if your newlywed hubby would like to see a pix of Tom Brady on the garter! :laugh2:)

Just the team logo would be fine smile.. yes, I know wouldn't torture my newlywed hubby with Tom Brady.. never know it might be him LOL (zooms)

Ohhh I soo like the Fluffy Boa one....LOL the girls know me too well....

Where's the link that I can order it from.....

*nodding* I would say Fluffy Boa straight way when I saw those picture because I know you well... :D

Hahaha!!

What about Red, white and blue garter since you will be marrying after July 4th!!!

Just remember... you gotta have 2 garters.... 1 for RR to throw to his single men and 1 to keep..... same thing for the bouquet.. 1 for you to throw to your single females and 1 to keep as well...

Back