The Pictures of me.

WhisperHorse

Reaction score

That's me in October 2005, with my dark dirty blonde hair.

That's me in January 2006, with my red hair.

That's me in February 2006 with my boyfriend Sequoias, with my long hair.

That's me in March 2006, with my long hair and mixed color- Red, Orange, blonde, and brown.

That's me and my boyfriend Sequoias in April 2006, we shaved our hair off together.

That's me in June 2006 with my spikey blonde hair!

Enjoy!!!!! :whistle:

WOW! Ya sure had all different hair style!!! Even though you looked great! :thumb:

Sweetheart said:

That's me in October 2005, with my dark dirty blonde hair.

That's me in January 2006, with my red hair.

That's me in February 2006 with my boyfriend Sequoias, with my long hair.

That's me in March 2006, with my long hair and mixed color- Red, Orange, blonde, and brown.

That's me and my boyfriend Sequoias in April 2006, we shaved our hair off together.

That's me in June 2006 with my spikey blonde hair!

Enjoy!!!!! :whistle:

Sweetheart! :jaw: you are sooo baaad! You rock! :dance: You look great!

DeafMonkey said:
the spikey hair is that natrual blonde hair ? or you dye hair? :)

Nope, I dyed it around two days ago becuase I want it to be blonde which my natural color is Dirty Blonde :giggle:

LakeTahoe said:
WOW! Ya sure had all different hair style!!! Even though you looked great! :thumb:

Thanks! Yeppers, I love to trying different hair style, I hate same style and it's very boring to me.. :giggle:

TweetyBird said:
WHOA LOVE UR BLONDE!!!! WILL U MARRY ME????????????? :rofl:

Thanks! :rofl: You silly! But I would love to marry you because you are beautiful woman, sweet and have a sense of humor ;)

Don't get too shock :giggle:

Heath said:
That was something really unexcepted. :eek3:

:rofl: Do I look good? That's alright, same thing happened to my family, they shocked when they saw me with my hair which it's shaved already... ;)

Sweetheart said:
:rofl: Do I look good? That's alright, same thing happened to my family, they shocked when they saw me with my hair which it's shaved already... ;)

Yes , you do look good , just don't shock us all that too much :D

Sweetheart said:
Thanks! :rofl: You silly! But I would love to marry you because you are beautiful woman, sweet and have a sense of humor ;)

Don't get too shock :giggle:
:jaw: oooooo i would love marry u cuz u are so beautiful personal, love ur smile, sense of humor, open mind... mmmm when u ask me?? *grin*

Heath said:
Yes , you do look good , just don't shock us all that too much :D

:lol: Thanks... Sorry for shocked you about that, but I just felt like to showing my hair out of the blue! :D

Sweetheart said:
:lol: Thanks... Sorry for shocked you about that, but I just felt like to showing my hair out of the blue! :D

That is alright. I am sure it will help alots with summertime coming, you will be able to stay much cooler. :) :thumb:

TweetyBird said:
:jaw: oooooo i would love marry u cuz u are so beautiful personal, love ur smile, sense of humor, open mind... mmmm when u ask me?? *grin*

Hmmm, maybe tomorrow? :giggle: If Sequoias will pleasure that with us ;)

Heath said:
That is alright. I am sure it will help alots with summertime coming, you will be able to stay much cooler. :) :thumb:

Of course! :lol: because I'm going to Califorina and Michigan, so you can get that idea ;)

Back