The Lounge thread: Whatever you feel like......... Anything goes! Part XV

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am not sure about pictures because it is public forum. So hubby and I will discuss about it. On Facebook you can put it private easily, depend how you want to set it up. :)
The pictures section is hidden from public view which is only viewed by members.

My nasal cavity and the back of my throat feel weird. They don't hurt or anything... but they feel like they do just at the start of a cold. :(

Hope u arent getting a cold, Loghead. I got a minor migraine headache that feels like it could explode anytime. I guess I should go to bed because tmw, I will have a busy busy busy day!

It's quiet today at Chez Sallylou since my kid is feeling better. :aw:

I wonder what kind of mischief Jiro is getting into in Vegas. :hmm:

I'm off to Costco. I live such an exciting life. :laugh2:

:wave:

oh and now im at post 837. i should hit 1000 very soon easily.

Im going to vegas first week of November. let me know if you guys want to head out there. Flight ticket is the only thing you need to buy.

damn. I just got back from Vegas today

Vegas good?

si indeed.

2zqyh4p.jpg

*it's a pix of shirt that I took picture of in Vegas. It says - "I gave up drinking, smoking, and sex. the worst 15 minutes of my life."

LOL! :laugh2: Glad that you had a good time, Jiro. :wave:

I was right! :mad: I officially am on stage one of a cold (and I just had one a month ago). I am going to try and kill it with cough medicine before it starts getting worse.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back