The Lounge thread: Whatever you feel like......... Anything goes! Part XIV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ha it's didn't happen last night cuz i was :pissed: at him right now cuz he didn't come home last night :roll:

Just enjoy make design with background and add pix too for my few friends and one of Oceanblue7(AD member here) that one i make it :D

thanks god i'm night off trw! whew

:hug: Sorry, hope he makes up with you :) Talk me in aim laters :)

Yes, the design background another friend of mine wants one :) You are going to be popular with the the background. Maybe, you can make donkey and sharky heart :scatter: :rofl2: (I am going to get nailed here)

:hug: Sorry, hope he makes up with you :) Talk me in aim laters :)

Yes, the design background another friend of mine wants one :) You are going to be popular with the the background. Maybe, you can make donkey and sharky heart :scatter: :rofl2: (I am going to get nailed here)

:rofl2: good idea! i can do for sharky and donkey :rofl: and sure i will talk you on imz later when i get off from work tonight

is there some.... (gay) lover spat between you and dvdfreaker? :hmm:

:roll:

Good afternoon to the AD'ers from the east side of USA, and good evening to the western AD'ers. :wave:

Good afternoon to the AD'ers from the east side of USA, and good evening to the western AD'ers. :wave:

how rude. you have something against Mid-Western/Central side of USA? :mad2:

:lol: um.. you got it backwards, it's evening in the east side of USA, afternoon on the west side. ;)

:doh:

Sorry, I must be half asleep, guess my coffee isn't strong enough.

Being that you on the other side of the world and all, I really don't think it's required that you remember the regional time differences here.

True, but I got used to the regional time differences, since I have many friends in the U.S.A, since I joined AD... but sometimes, I get confused, it is 9.20am down here on a boring monday morning and I am at work for a short time before I head off for a two hour long of boring lecture at uni :doh:

True, but I got used to the regional time differences, since I have many friends in the U.S.A, since I joined AD... but sometimes, I get confused, it is 9.20am down here on a boring monday morning and I am at work for a short time before I head off for a two hour long of boring lecture at uni :doh:

Don't remind me of Monday :eek3::eek3: It will be here soon blah ... Have a good dayand try to stay awake at the boring meeting :laugh2:

It is not a meeting - it is a lecture at university, there wont be an interpreter, it is only real time captioning on my laptop.

Thats ok... the sun always rises from the east, then sets on the west. :)

It is not a meeting - it is a lecture at university, there wont be an interpreter, it is only real time captioning on my laptop.

Its not even Monday here and mind is blank :laugh2: Have fun at the lecture :)

Ocean.. hahrrrr ya need a wallpaper with Tom Brady tossing a poopfootball at ya and ya going splash!!!!! LOL hey Panther.. make that wallpaper and send to Ocean!!! LOL kidding!!!

Ocean.. hahrrrr ya need a wallpaper with Tom Brady tossing a poopfootball at ya and ya going splash!!!!! LOL hey Panther.. make that wallpaper and send to Ocean!!! LOL kidding!!!

Your funny sharky:P I do want wallpaper of Brady that would be nice :naughty:

about fucking timeeeeee!!!!! I have had a discussion with my boss and the position I won last year has been in a huge mess and finally has been solved. Will be a permie very soon :cool2:

I m little better while waking up this morning. Yesterday I was big headache about Purple customers s messy thing against routers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back