The Lounge thread: Whatever you feel like......... Anything goes! Part XIII

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh yeah, I forgot you're like Goliath height-wise, lol. I wonder how much you're shelling out for all that fabric. :eek3:

:eek3: is right! Quite a bit of money being shelled out for the suits!

Seems like everyone is sick now.

My daughter is also sick. She just got over being sick last week. Sick again. Dr Appointment for her tomorrow. So I already told my boss and she told me to just take the day off tomorrow.

*hunkering down*

I can't believe it's 2:40 pm PST and I am already in for the day!

Does anyone have a quick cold remedy?

I'm already drugged up on the cold medicine and it's making me feeling so crappy, ugh.

I just wish I could kill the cold away in a second. :lol:

Does anyone have a quick cold remedy?

I'm already drugged up on the cold medicine and it's making me feeling so crappy, ugh.

I just wish I could kill the cold away in a second. :lol:

Last week when my hubby was sick. I gave him a good home made remedy.

A shot of whiskey, Table spoon of honey or more, Table spoon of lemon juice, Heat it up in the microwave.

He took one of those and slept like a baby. :D

It helped loosen up all the mucus.

Last week when my hubby was sick. I gave him a good home made remedy.

A shot of whiskey, Table spoon of honey or more, Table spoon of lemon juice, Heat it up in the microwave.

He took one of those and slept like a baby. :D

It helped loosen up all the mucus.

Ah - I believe that's a Hot Toddy, isn't it?

I totally forgot about having that recipe. I wish I could easily get my hands on a bottle of whiskey but the downside is, where I am at is a dry area. If I wanted to get alcoholic beverage, I'd have to make a 30-40 minutes drive to get one, ugh.

I totally forgot about having that recipe. I wish I could easily get my hands on a bottle of whiskey but the downside is, where I am at is a dry area. If I wanted to get alcoholic beverage, I'd have to make a 30-40 minutes drive to get one, ugh.

No moonshiners in your area? :giggle:

No moonshiners in your area? :giggle:

:lol:

There are some moonshiners around here but, I don't know of any that is trusting enough to buy one from. I know of a deaf guy that brews moonshine; but the thing is - he lives 3+ hours away.

Hot Toddy? Never heard of that. Is that what it is called? :giggle: Actually hubby Mom gave me the recipe. I have never tried it but worked like a charm with hubby.

Well then Hot tea with honey and lemon... Perhaps?

Hot Toddy? Never heard of that. Is that what it is called? :giggle: Actually hubby Mom gave me the recipe. I have never tried it but worked like a charm with hubby.

Well then Hot tea with honey and lemon... Perhaps?

Yep, It's called Hot Toddy. You can check this out -- Hot Toddy recipe

I'll give it a shot with hot tea, honey and lemon. Hopefully it'll work.

:lol:

There are some moonshiners around here but, I don't know of any that is trusting enough to buy one from. I know of a deaf guy that brews moonshine; but the thing is - he lives 3+ hours away.

Is his moonshine good?

I bought a home made beer kit before.

Tasted like crap. :giggle: guess I will leave that one to the pros.

Im back, I thought mod actually removed one of my good post. I found out it is still there. Makes me feel better.

Sorry for the confusion.

Do you have to buy it from him ?

I tried moonshine once--it burned! :lol:

Yeah, Sometime I buy it from him. Sometime he will bring some free samples for us to try it out. :)

:lol: It does burn, and it is strong enough to knock you out.

I bought a home made beer kit before.

Tasted like crap. :giggle: guess I will leave that one to the pros.

:laugh2:

Im back, I thought mod actually removed one of my good post. I found out it is still there. Makes me feel better.

Sorry for the confusion.

No worries, It's all right and I'm glad the confusion is straightened out. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back