The Lounge thread: Whatever you feel like......... Anything goes! Part XIII

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had to read all in the "Dear Jiro" thread. I wish they should stop fighting each other. :roll: They need to slow down.

I had to read all in the "Dear Jiro" thread. I wish they should stop fighting each other. :roll: They need to slow down.

lol I'm sure you have argued with your friend/hubby/bf. in the end... we hug-handshake. it's good to vent it out and duke it out once in a while.... as long as it's not out of hands :cool2:

lol I'm sure you have argued with your friend/hubby/bf. in the end... we hug-handshake. it's good to vent it out and duke it out once in a while.... as long as it's not out of hands :cool2:

But isn't that how you got banned the last time? :scratch:

Yes, My hubby and I had argued each other for long time ago then we worked it out and we're not argued anymore. So, I don't like fighting because I got tired of it. :cool2:

Yeah, I saw ya there and asked you a question; my own answer/response was really the only point I wanted to drive in that vigilante-riddled thread (it might be in the other one). So.....wanna venture there?

SC....kinda skipped/missed me?

I got 98 out of 100 on my final. And I had my final project presentation today. I am OFFICIALLY done for the semester !!! Yay !!!! (Yes, the semesters at this particular college are only 8 weeks long. Makes it feel more like a "quarter" but they are indeed called semesters.) It was a TOUGH semester, but I scored 99.4% overall.

Gonna go pat my back now. :giggle:

I got 98 out of 100 on my final. And I had my final project presentation today. I am OFFICIALLY done for the semester !!! Yay !!!! (Yes, the semesters at this particular college are only 8 weeks long. Makes it feel more like a "quarter" but they are indeed called semesters.) It was a TOUGH semester, but I scored 99.4% overall.

Gonna go pat my back now. :giggle:

Congrats girl! *patting ya on the back* :D

Damn, the server of AD crashed all morning, what the hell happened?

Well--hopefully AD will be around this evening when I get back from a tasty dinner! :lol:

SC has the ability to get a job in predictary of AD! :lol:

goddam! I've got lot to catch up. just got back from awesome ASL class and now I'm gonna devour some dinner! BRB!!

Jiro, you didnt miss anything, the AD was down for the past three hours.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back