The Lounge thread: Whatever you feel like......... Anything goes! Part XII

Status
Not open for further replies.
I m watch movie called *death race* before jump bed to sleep as warm anyone join with me? but NOT! :giggle: Good night guys! zooom i know Jiro wanna join my warm bed don't ya ?:naughty: kiddin

CAIO zoom

:mad2: i'm watching Gran Torino

just wake up right now and watch tv and check surf.. from last night i was watch movie called *death race* that badass movie :shock:

I m gonna take my beauty sleep as nap for while before leavin to work this evening and y'all have nice day :D zooom

oye oye.... in 35 min, I have to go to marketing class upstair to lecture about my job and my works I have done for university.

time to dazzle them and then I will end the class with :mad2: and flunk them all. :mad2:

Goooooood moooooorning Vietnam, whoops, I mean AD! lol everytime someone says good morning I think of Robin Williams in Good Morning Vietnam ;-) I absolutely loved that movie!

Anyhoooo not much happening here, Im having breakfast in sunny old down under.

I had to go to McDonal'd stoday to have breakfast cause at my house, there is NO breakfast food... :shock:

Truth, I don't eat it often since I used to work there ...:whistle:

dog food's actually more edible than you think..
not that I've tried it, but doing research on what's inside of it.. it'll really make you wonder.

What else can I do? Eat dog food instead?

Don't get me wrong, I like Mickey D's and all the other fast food. It's just that my mom (who used to work for a cafeteria when she was younger) told me that once you work for a particular food service establishment for a long while, it's close to impossible to eat there again. I suppose it depends on the individual.

Enjoy it.

i just chillin out today, packed some girls clothes in box and give to my friend from my classmate cuz of she, her hubby, daughter and unborn lost everything in housefire so i am going give them this sat..

what up how you people doing i am new so i am just learing all this. so what yall talk about

I used to work at Aramark, and I would eat their food any time!

I used to work at Panda Express, and I won't go near them again!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back