The Lounge thread: Whatever you feel like......... Anything goes! Part XII

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did you know that if you put a pair of brown pantyhose on your old monitor's screen it will filter out the strong light. Just get a cheap pair of XL ladies pantyhose and put it on top of the monitor. It works wonders to screen out the strong light.

When I was struggling with computers class, a sweet and sensitive teacher understood how I was struggling with my vision, she put pantyhose on the screen and it helped me so much.

Hope this helps.

On top of monitor? You mean you just lay it on top of monitor???????

Did you know that if you put a pair of brown pantyhose on your old monitor's screen it will filter out the strong light. Just get a cheap pair of XL ladies pantyhose and put it on top of the monitor. It works wonders to screen out the strong light.

When I was struggling with computers class, a sweet and sensitive teacher understood how I was struggling with my vision, she put pantyhose on the screen and it helped me so much.

Hope this helps.

LOL Actually, that does help! That means there is a solution out there, and I can save my eyes :) Thanks! Now to find pantyhose for morbidly obese women .. since my monitor is rather large :giggle:

Hope this helps.

Really? I wouldn't have known that but it does make sense.

BTW do you have an XL pantyhose that I can sniff--I mean use? :lol:

Oh sweetie, pantyhose is my enemy! I practically wrestle with the goddern thing just to fit in them!

As for sniffing it.. you randy thang! :naughty:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back