The Lounge thread: Whatever you feel like......... Anything goes! Part XII

Status
Not open for further replies.
But it snowed when I went home!!!! :cry:

:laugh2: at society's_child, jake and jiro.

society's_child, if it makes you feel any better, i believe you. :giggle:

Thank you, Hear Again. :ty:

Are you listening, JClarke? Hear Again believes me. :P

Ack! It's past 5, i shoulda been gone 20 minutes ago. I''ll drop in later on.

I was in Washington DC for President Clinton's second inauguration (sp), and as I recall, it was -20°C. However, less than a week prior, I was in Florida to warm up, and I woke up to frost on the palm trees outside my hotel window.

I was on the flight home back to Australia. It DID NOT snow.

Don't take anything seriously, it was a joke Hear again :)

Woooo, just arrived home after a nightmarish commute. The streets around my neighborhood are incredibly icy. I dunno if I'll be able to leave in the morning without sliding into a tree.

Woooo, just arrived home after a nightmarish commute. The streets around my neighborhood are incredibly icy. I dunno if I'll be able to leave in the morning without sliding into a tree.

You mean your tree is right in front of your door? :lol::giggle::P

My 2 and a half year old flat screen monitor is fading to white in spots. Warranty just ran out 6 months ago. I've hooked up my old huge heavy monitor again. This dinosaur monitor burns my eyes :roll: but at least I can read it.

My 2 and a half year old flat screen monitor is fading to white in spots. Warranty just ran out 6 months ago. I've hooked up my old huge heavy monitor again. This dinosaur monitor burns my eyes :roll: but at least I can read it.

Did you know that if you put a pair of brown pantyhose on your old monitor's screen it will filter out the strong light. Just get a cheap pair of XL ladies pantyhose and put it on top of the monitor. It works wonders to screen out the strong light.

When I was struggling with computers class, a sweet and sensitive teacher understood how I was struggling with my vision, she put pantyhose on the screen and it helped me so much.

Hope this helps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back