The Lounge thread: Whatever you feel like......... Anything goes! Part XII

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have food burning, laudry stacked up in baskets and more in the washier and drier. An Ice storm moving in and I should be finding my flashlights and candles, and oh the sleeping pills kick in and I gotta check just one more time..oh wait just one more..just one more..as my vision starts to spin..legal high I call it..lol just one more

Damn I guess I have to give into these pills and go to bed sense there's nothing new

*cough*

I actually don't have any mess to deal with. I just finished my laundry load. Dinner dishes are clean. My bedroom is tidy.

I'm supposed to be understanding that Concentration Gradients are a difference in the number per unit volume of molecules in a substance. Then when diffusion hits the substances, there's five methods that can speed up the progress.
The first being that gradients seep through the plasma membranes, which can also be termed the lipid bilayers. There's an alternative method to speed it up though, and that's by using heat molecules that are supposed to make them move faster, especially in regions that are warmer than the production counterparts.
Did you also know that smaller molecules are dissolved at a faster pace than larger ions and substances? That's obvious. There's also the method that our cells use electric gradients that alter the rate of the diffusion. The process works by electrostatic type charges that offset between membranes, causing a speed up in the activity. Lastly, there's the pressure gradient. An eukaryotic cell can literally turn into Hulk and pressure that substance though... :blah::blah::blah:
*naisho is pushed away from the mic from the next speaker*

I have food burning, laudry stacked up in baskets and more in the washier and drier. An Ice storm moving in and I should be finding my flashlights and candles, and oh the sleeping pills kick in and I gotta check just one more time..oh wait just one more..just one more..as my vision starts to spin..legal high I call it..lol just one more

:laugh2: at lori

no im not addicted! i dont suffer from addiction to AD! i enjoy every minute of it! :D

I seem to out of the uncomfortable feeling moment when these pills kicks in..like wow I don't care what I say or how bad I look..lol okay give me one more post check..just one more okay maybe 2

*cough*

I actually don't have any mess to deal with. I just finished my laundry load. Dinner dishes are clean. My bedroom is tidy.

I'm supposed to be understanding that Concentration Gradients are a difference in the number per unit volume of molecules in a substance. Then when diffusion hits the substances, there's five methods that can speed up the progress.
The first being that gradients seep through the plasma membranes, which can also be termed the lipid bilayers. There's an alternative method to speed it up though, and that's by using heat molecules that are supposed to make them move faster, especially in regions that are warmer than the production counterparts.
Did you also know that smaller molecules are dissolved at a faster pace than larger ions and substances? That's obvious. There's also the method that our cells use electric gradients that alter the rate of the diffusion. The process works by electrostatic type charges that offset between membranes, causing a speed up in the activity. Lastly, there's the pressure gradient. An eukaryotic cell can literally turn into Hulk and pressure that substance though... :blah::blah::blah:
*naisho is pushed away from the mic from the next speaker*

*takes hand and passes it over his head* ZOOM!

It snowed today, but it's only like a dusting on the ground. *blows raspberry at Mother Nature*

<slams down gavel>

"order! order! we must maintain some degree of control in this meeting. after all, we aren't a bunch of zoo animals, are we?"

<sits back down and waits for next ad'er to take the mic>

please don't mention anything about caffeine. it's after 8:00pm here and i can't have any. :(

*scoffs offended* But.. its all CHRIS' MOMS FAULT!!

I wonder if caffeine is bad with the Lunesta???

nope. you should be fine. a little caffeine won't hurt.

i just can't have any caffeine because i'm in the hospital (for my bipolar) and the nursing staff doesn't allow patients to have soda after 8:00pm. <dying for a coke>

by the way, i'm really not supposed to have caffeine since it induces mania (due to my bipolar). i'm on a sleep med, but have never had any negative side effects when drinking coke and taking my sleep med, so i don't think you have anything to worry about, lori.

sorry, but i hate dr. pepper and dr. pibb. i'll take coke classic or an a&w root beer, please. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back