Something's new!

Tamara said:
Eww, your brave, hope your happy with it.

Will it bother any other deaf people if they wearing a hearing aid because of the ear mould I wonder?

Actually, I have 3 on right and 4 on left...I wore hearing aid and it didnt bother me at all...

wow you must be brave... :eek:

I have 2 ear piercing on both ears = 4 ear piercing... and one small diamand on my right side of front tooth. I want to have small diamand piercing on my nose but my hubby is against it.

Wow... that's awesome. Danielle wanted to have that so bad! I am gonna get 2nd earrings pierced and one more tattoo on my ankle of a fairy!!! :giggle:

I got it today! It's hurt but I'll live :giggle: I will change from earring to loop after 2 weeks to heal. I got the loops so I'll hold on that to it.

I got them done. My husband didnt like them at all. I loved them but I had to remove them off because of my husband. I didnt mind about that. He asked me do i rather him have tattoo. I said no I dont like any tattoo. He said then respect each other. I understood what he mean.

cool one.. i only have one each in my ear .. thats enough.. i used to have 3 in each of my ears.. but let two close.. cuz always irrirated by earrings.. bother me and easily infected.. so only one good enough! :)

Thanks again! I loved it...I had infections twince and after that no more. No pain or anything..whew! :)

I'm curious. People's ears continuing growing and stretching as they age. How do all those earrings look when someone is old and the earlobes are floppy and droopy? I know that some older ladies get plastic surgery to shorten their droopy ear lobes. What happens to all those earrings when you are old?

I wear only one earring per ear, and only small, lighweight ones. I want to prevent old-lady drooping lobes. :P

Back