Something's new!

That's because I wear hearing aid on my right and it is in the way...so I'll have just one...I LOVE it!

webexplorer said:
I do not understand the point about having one on your ear. :dunno:

Doesn't want so many earings all over my ears..

Just one and good enough..
Yea.. I think I'm old fashioned.. LOL
:D

LMAO!!!!! u got TEMPT!!!!! cuz of i got yesterday and showed u the pic of mine and u was GROWLED and kick my (_!_) that why.. then u went and got one!!! LOL! :giggle:

This is cool but I would not have had any guts to do that piercing, LOL. I used to have a hoop on the upper left ear for a while but I had to take it off because my boys were in that stage to yank it, so and on. I'm thinking about getting that hoop back in that same area.

I have that for more than 15 years...my son never bother it...good! ha ha! If I have another kid..oh lord! But I have a gut do it this time! Next will be belly and ummm where else?? :giggle:

Jolie_77 said:
This is cool but I would not have had any guts to do that piercing, LOL. I used to have a hoop on the upper left ear for a while but I had to take it off because my boys were in that stage to yank it, so and on. I'm thinking about getting that hoop back in that same area.

Mama2AFTIV said:
I have that for more than 15 years...my son never bother it...good! ha ha! If I have another kid..oh lord! But I have a gut do it this time! Next will be belly and ummm where else?? :giggle:

Ha Ha, Yeah if you had another son... Oh boy, gotta watch out for that. That's why I wanted to get back with the hoop on my upper ear because my boys are getting a little bit older and they are aware not to touch things when they're not allowed to.

Do lemme know how it goes on the belly piercing.

Oh I will. I am gonna babysit 3 months old girl start next Monday morning. So I am sure I'll be more careful with my darn earrings. :) I don't wear dangle one...

Jolie_77 said:
Ha Ha, Yeah if you had another son... Oh boy, gotta watch out for that. That's why I wanted to get back with the hoop on my upper ear because my boys are getting a little bit older and they are aware not to touch things when they're not allowed to.

Do lemme know how it goes on the belly piercing.

i want one like yours mama!! that's awesome! i have 7 piercing altogether on my ears.. used to have 2 tongue piercing and a belly ring..

Very cool! I loved it too!!!

RebelGirl said:
i want one like yours mama!! that's awesome! i have 7 piercing altogether on my ears.. used to have 2 tongue piercing and a belly ring..

A few years ago, a 15 years-old boy told me that any kid who has two or many earrings on their one side ear which means that they had sex with different relationships. Isn't that true? I think that it makes me sick.

That's not true...some people like to have one earring or 20 earrings....everyone are different

webexplorer said:
A few years ago, a 15 years-old boy told me that any kid who has two or many earrings on their one side ear which means that they had sex with different relationships. Isn't that true? I think that it makes me sick.

when I was young maybe about 6 yrs old while i was in the elevator (spelling) and I staring at the lady's left side of ear was so many ear that full earings on her left ear one earing like ear to nose chain then I looked around and not to staring at her lol :lol:

:lol: I used to stare at someone that has weird or odd place for earrings.. or too many lol!

DeafMonkey said:
when I was young maybe about 6 yrs old while i was in the elevator (spelling) and I staring at the lady's left side of ear was so many ear that full earings on her left ear one earing like ear to nose chain then I looked around and not to staring at her lol :lol:

Ears to nose chain? I've seen that before on punks, Every time I see it, I wanna hang my coat on it with a hanger. :giggle:

:lol: I think I've seen that...some punks don't even care and dress awful with all kind of pireced, hair etc...ick!

Cheri said:
Ears to nose chain? I've seen that before on punks, Every time I see it, I wanna hang my coat on it with a hanger. :giggle:

Yeah, It's crazy to see some of the people who would go to the extreme and pierce in an odd place. I have nothing against the piercing itself but it's just that I'm like OY, What a sight. For example I'd see a guy with a piercing ring that creates a big hole in the ear and I'm thinking, that's not gonna look pretty later on, ya know?

I do agreed with you..I don't like that idea either..if my son does that I'll scream my head off! LOL! I told him you're not getting any till you're 18! He gave me a look! LOL! He's almsot 5.

Jolie_77 said:
Yeah, It's crazy to see some of the people who would go to the extreme and pierce in an odd place. I have nothing against the piercing itself but it's just that I'm like OY, What a sight. For example I'd see a guy with a piercing ring that creates a big hole in the ear and I'm thinking, that's not gonna look pretty later on, ya know?

Mama2AFTIV said:
I do agreed with you..I don't like that idea either..if my son does that I'll scream my head off! LOL! I told him you're not getting any till you're 18! He gave me a look! LOL! He's almsot 5.

:rofl: I know how that feels. My youngest is 5 and he says he wants to have an ear piercing like his dad. I'm like no no you're not getting one now. You'll have to wait until you get older. Boy, Kids says the darndest thing don't they? haha!

Back