Something's new!

LakeTahoe

Reaction score
I got it today! It's hurt but I'll live :giggle: I will change from earring to loop after 2 weeks to heal. I got the loops so I'll hold on that to it.

Attachments

• Photo 231.jpg
    Photo 231.jpg
    27.5 KB · Views: 70
:nervious: 2 earings each ear good enough, i admit i m thinking to get navel piersing :Ohno:

Hey me too! Probably I'll get it in few weeks when i get my own moola from babysitting...:) I get excited when I get something new! :laugh2:

FreeWoman77 said:
:nervious: 2 earings each ear good enough, i admit i m thinking to get navel piersing :Ohno:

Ouch that must hurt..... :Ohno:

Wow! That's a neat one. Matter of fact I like it! ;)

Thanks Cheri! The earring that I don't want..I wanted the loop! So I gotta wait till 2 weeks and can change it...It has my birth stone on it. :)

Cheri said:
Wow! That's a neat one. Matter of fact I like it! ;)

Cheri is more bravier than me....I'm happy with only 5 on both of my ears...

But I do want one more tattoo....

Cool..I didnt know ya have tattoo! Where at? What did you get? I am planning to get one maybe in March or April..I know they are $$ but I am lucky to get some discount!

^Angel^ said:
Cheri is more bravier than me....I'm happy with only 5 on both of my ears...

But I do want one more tattoo....

Keep that clean so you are sure no infection happens and enjoy !!! :) :thumb:

Mama2AFTIV said:
Cool..I didnt know ya have tattoo! Where at? What did you get? I am planning to get one maybe in March or April..I know they are $$ but I am lucky to get some discount!

Yeah I do, just one, I flew down to Colorado Springs to see my best friend from HS, she had a couple of tattoo of butterflies, and I wanted something really cute and small, so she knew a friend that does tattoo, which did hers, so I went to see him while I was down there, he was a really nice guy, and I picked the leaves with red flowers that goes around the ankle, so that what I have....I wanted an Angel on my back in the lower bottom u know what I mean? lol...

It's easier to go by someone you know as a friend, cause it more cheaper than going to a place where its alot of money....ya know, but good luck on getting one ;)

Sorry for the off topic here....

Coool...I plan do mine on my lower back (on tailbone I guess) more popluar now.

^Angel^ said:
Yeah I do, just one, I flew down to Colorado Springs to see my best friend from HS, she had a couple of tattoo of butterflies, and I wanted something really cute and small, so she knew a friend that does tattoo, which did hers, so I went to see him while I was down there, he was a really nice guy, and I picked the leaves with red flowers that goes around the ankle, so that what I have....I wanted an Angel on my back in the lower bottom u know what I mean? lol...

It's easier to go by someone you know as a friend, cause it more cheaper than going to a place where its alot of money....ya know, but good luck on getting one ;)

Sorry for the off topic here....

I have 12 ear pierces together, Two on top of the auricle ears on each side, 5 on the bottom of each of the auricles ears. ;)

WHOA! That's alot! LOL! I have total 8 now. five on my left and three on my right...

Cheri said:
I have 12 ear pierces together, Two on top of the auricle ears on each side, 5 on the bottom of each of the auricles ears. ;)

Eww, your brave, hope your happy with it.

Will it bother any other deaf people if they wearing a hearing aid because of the ear mould I wonder?

It would be depend yes...I don't have hearing aid on my left ear only on my right.

BTW, I am happy with it! I love it!!! I've wanted it for quite of time..maybe few years!

Tamara said:
Eww, your brave, hope your happy with it.

Will it bother any other deaf people if they wearing a hearing aid because of the ear mould I wonder?

Mama2AFTIV said:
I got it today! It's hurt but I'll live :giggle: I will change from earring to loop after 2 weeks to heal. I got the loops so I'll hold on that to it.
looks great, congrats :thumb:

Wow you are a braveheart!!! Looks really nice on you. When you go to get your hoop earrings in a couple of weeks? Will the people who did the piercing put the hoop in, or will you do it? Good luck with your new look!!! :applause:

:giggle: it hurt a little...but other than that I really loved it! I probably go back to that same shop where I got it pierced and get the loop cuz I don't think I can take earring off myself! And probably at same time...get a belly pireced. ;) Those people at that shop are awesome! And I also planning get a tattoo but it won't happen till around March or April. (they are pricey I know, save it up first)

CODAchild said:
Wow you are a braveheart!!! Looks really nice on you. When you go to get your hoop earrings in a couple of weeks? Will the people who did the piercing put the hoop in, or will you do it? Good luck with your new look!!! :applause:

Back